HEARTACHE

Y/n ran in the rain towards Jacobs front door and knocked on the door. Seconds later the door opened and revealed Christina (his mom) with an apron wrapped around her. "Y/n ? Oh sweetie it's good to see you again" She said bringing her into a hug.

Y/n smiled and hugged her back, "It's good to see you too Mrs.Bertrand" The mother sighed and pulled away from the hug, holding her face. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Christina ?" Y/n laughed and apologized.

Christina led her inside the house and y/n seen Makenna and Blake sitting on the couch watching a movie while Scott (his dad) sat on anther couch reading a newspaper. The trio looked at her surprised to see Jacob's ex girlfriend standing in their living room but greeted her.

"Hey ! um is Jacob in his room ?" Y/n put her damp hair in a ponytail.

"Yea yea he is but maybe you should come another time" Makenna said standing up from her seat. She grabbed y/n's arm lightly but before she could ask her Jacobs voice rung down from the hallway. "I heard another voice who's here?"

He stopped in his tracks and looked at y/n. Blake sunk in his seat and whistled lowly, continuing to watch the drama that's about to unfold. Christina and Scott spared a confused glance at Blake but turned back to the scene.

"Jacob what's wrong" a female voice came from behind him and y/n's heart dropped. There Serena was, smiling with her phone in her hand. Makenna cursed silently and pursed her lips together.

Y/n snapped back into reality and shook her head, putting the bag in her left hand in front of her towards Jacob. "I-it's just me. Here's your stuff you um left at my place" Jacob took the bag from her hands slowly, their fingers brushing each other sending chills down his spine.

"Oh thanks" She smiled and nodded but sierra called her back. "Wait y/n do you wanna hang out with us?" Everyone but Serena cringed at that.

"No thanks maybe later" by maybe she means never.

Blake stood up and awkwardly glanced at his brother, leading y/n towards the door with Makenna following. "I'm sorry you had to see that" He mumbled shutting the door. Makenna scrunched her nose and glanced back through the window seeing Jacob looking at he the bag sadly while serena chats with their mother.

"I don't really like her" Blake said playing with the strings of his hoodie. "Team y/n" Makenna added.

"Your way better than her. Not even sure if their back together but" she snapped her fingers "his lost anyways" Y/n chuckled softly at the siblings and hugged them. "It's not your fault if they are, he's his own person. He can do whatever he wants"

"We'll always be here for you remember that alright?" Blake assured y/n and she nodded letting go of the hug.

"Are we also still down for lunch on Wednesday?" Makenna asked her. Y/n nodded and smiled.

"Yea of course. Are you sure it's not weird going out with your brothers ex girlfriend? isn't that like going against sibling code or whatever"

Blake stood there with his hands in his pockets and puffed out air. "Y/n it doesn't matter weather you dated our brother or not, your our friend and we're not gonna avoid you because you broke up"

Y/n chuckled softly and grabbed her phone. "I should get going but tell your parents i'll bring cookies next time"

The pair nodded and watched y/n walk to her car. "They were perfect for each other" Makenna sighed sad that they weren't together anymore. "Right person wrong time" Blake stated and the two did a handshake before going back inside.