CROWN ON THE GROUND.

CROWN ON THE GROUND.
you never did know,
you don't wanna know. ❞

   Malvolia was destined to be the black sheep, at least that's what it always felt like for the young girl

Malvolia was destined to be the black sheep, at least that's what it always felt like for the young girl. She has always felt like she didn't fit in anywhere, especially when she would constantly get compared to her adoptive brother Sky. It always felt like everyone was waiting, they were watching and waiting for her to just fuck up. Like she was expected to one day just go bad.

  Malvolia never believed that was possibly for her, she always prided herself on having a good heart even though so many doubted her. However, the consistant expectancy of her to just go rogue started to take a toll on the young girl. It's exhausting constantly having to prove everyone wrong. Eventually, you just want to give in and that's exactly what Malvolia did. If people were watching, she might as well give them a damn good show.

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER.
COPYRIGHT 2021 © RAVEN
I do not own Fate: The Winx Saga or any of the original characters associated with it. However, I do own any unrecognizable characters, plot lines, and dialogue. I am very protective over my work and I will not hesitate to take legal action if I see anyone plagiarise it. As of right now, Wattpad is the only place I post my work. If you see it anywhere else please message me immediately.

STATUS.
( completed. )
started: o2.16.21
finished: o5.o7.21

NOTES.
why am i obsessed with the whole good girl turned villain tropes?? couldn't tell you something about them is just so empowering to me ig