VI.

CHAPTER SIX.
heavydirtysoul, by twenty one pilots.

    Hours later from her conversation with Sky, Malvolia finds herself sitting outside the Fairy Hall by herself

Hours later from her conversation with Sky, Malvolia finds herself sitting outside the Fairy Hall by herself. The pounding music reverberates the walls of Alfea. Malvolia lets out a sigh, pulling her knees to her chest.

"Surprised to see you out here all by yourself," Beatrix teases as she sneaks behind the brunette.

Malvolia shrugs. "I have a lot on my mind."

Beatrix hums. "It's probably about to get worse."

Malvolia glances at her suitemate before rolling her eyes. "If you came out here to be cryptic than you might as well just go back inside."

Beatrix smirks. "Feisty tonight, are we?"

"Try mentally exhausted," Mal huffs. She crosses her arms over her chest.

Beatrix walks closer to the girl. "Then are you sure you want the truth?"

Malvolia raises her eyebrows. "Right now?" She asks, sighing as she sees Beatrix nod. "One second," she says before grabbing her cup and chugging the alcohol in it. She tosses the cup next to her before turning back to the freckled girl next to her. "I'm ready."

Beatrix laughs before turning to look at the night view in front of her. They sit in silence for a couple of minutes before Mal breaks it. "So, feel free to start talking... at any moment, preferably within the next couple of minutes."

Beatrix rolls her eyes. "You remember that story I told you?"

Mal face scrunches in disgust. "How could I not it was brutal."

Beatrix purses her lips. "Well when I told you the story, I left a lot of details out."

Malvolia looks at the other girl in annoyance. "Like what?" 

Beatrix smirks. "Have you ever heard of a town called Aster Dell?" 

Malvolia shakes her head. "No, was I supposed to?"

"No, I suppose not considering it has been all but erased."

"Where are you going with this, Bea?"

"Aster Dell was a small town, it was couple hours from here. Everything about it was beautiful from the people to the town itself."

"Why are you telling me this?" Mal asks.

Beatrix turns to face her. "Because Aster Dell is where it all started," she says, her brown eyes meeting Malvolia's. "Aster Dell bore a lot of people, including one powerful woman. Her name was Desdemona."

"The woman from the yearbook?"

"Precisely, some would call her an abomination however nobody could deny the fact that she was powerful. She came from two powerful bloodlines, one side a long lineage of fairies and the other... witches."