IV.

CHAPTER FOUR.
doubt, by twenty one pilots.

Smoke surrounds the two teens as they lay on Riven's bed

Smoke surrounds the two teens as they lay on Riven's bed. Malvolia's head rests on Riven's chest, the calming sound of his heartbeat and the snarky comments in his head acting as a sort of lullaby for her. She pulls the sheet up to cover her naked chest and nestles her face closer to Riven. Riven's free hand rubs her back gently as he texts with his other one. 

"Talking to other girls while I'm in your arms, don't you think that's low even for you?" Mal teases. 

Riven grins as he sits up, Malvolia slowly sliding off him. He leans over her and places his face right in front of hers. "You're the only girl for me Via," his voice having a teasing tone, his thoughts exposing the truth. 

"Sweet nothings," Mal smirks. "Who were you texting?"

Riven leans back a smirk on his face. "My favorite first year."

"Weird," Mal's head tilts. "I don't recall hearing my phone ring." 

Riven rolls his eyes before showing her his texts.

Mal purses her lips. "How clever, homophobic gay-bashing by GIF."

Riven brushes her comment off. "I'm just messing with him."

Mal glances at Riven. "Do you have something to tell me Riv?"

Riven glares at the girl. "What are you getting at?"

Mal smirks. "Nothing," she says looking away and standing up from the bed. She slowly puts her clothes on, "It's just, you seem to have an almost... homoerotic fascination with him. Questioning sexuality, are we Riv?"

The green eye boy rolls his eyes. "Oh, fuck off Via, if anyone has that it's you and that suitemate of yours. I've seen the glances you give each other." 

"Jealous much?" Mal asks as she climbs on top of Riven and straddles him. "Don't worry," she kisses him. "I'll always pick you," she says wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her face on his cheek.

Riven wraps his arms around her waist, gently tugging her closer until there was no space between them. "You better," he whispers in her ear before pressing a light kiss on her neck. They cuddle into each other, the only sound in the room is their breathing. Sky's brooding thoughts about his current love triangle enters her mind making her stiffen.

"What is it?" Riven asks, his grip on her not loosening.

"Sky is on his way up," she tells him, Riven loosening his grip. "No," she stops him, burying her face into him once again. 

"I thought you didn't want him to know?" Riven asks softly, slightly fearing that she would change her mind. He grips her waist tightly as their lips meet.