X.

CHAPTER TEN.
look what you made me do, by taylor swift.

   Crumpled on the floor and hiding behind a wall is how Dane found the powerful mind fairy

"Malvolia?" He calls, trying to catch the crying girls' attention. "What happened?" He asks, kneeling next to her.

Mal quickly gathers herself, standing up and gripping onto Dane's arm. "Oh, thank gosh you're here, I don't know what they did to Beatrix she's looks lifeless and blue, and I think they might have killed her," the brunette rambles fearfully.

Dane's eyes widen. "Beatrix is dead?" He asks, his face full of pure sadness.

"I don't know," she whispers, tears falling down her face. "She betrayed her!" Mal cries. "Beatrix has done nothing but told her the truth and she turned her back on her, all Bea has been doing is trying to help!"

"Who? Who did?" Dane questions, his hands holding both of her shoulder.

"Bloom! Bloom did! And her stupid band of bitches!" Mal spat in disgust.

Dane soaks in the information before nodding. "Okay, where is she?"

The fairy quickly grabs his hand and pulls him to where Beatrix is. She watches as Dane's face falls at the sight of Beatrix, his eyes watering as he runs towards her. "Help me," he demands, Malvolia quickly following his order.

"We got to get her to the greenhouse, there's gotta be something there that can help!"

Malvolia nods, tightening her hold onto Beatrix lifeless body. "Where's Riven?" Mal questions.

"I don't know, that's not really important right now," Dane grunts, struggling to drag Beatrix.

"Speak for yourself," she grumbles.

"Can you pull some more weight?" Dane barks, ignoring her whispering.

"I am!" She snaps as they make their way through the Fairy Hall. Malvolia squints at the haunting hallway, void of anybody in sight. "Where is everyone?" She whispers.

"Fighting Burned Ones, they got pass the barrier," Dane struggles to tell her.

Malvolia's eyes widen. "You couldn't have told me that before!" She shouts, pulling Beatrix closer towards her and sprinting out the hall and towards the greenhouse. Dane struggles to keep up with her a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Can you slow down?" He pants.

Malvolia ignores him as she enters the green house, walking towards the table. Dane lifts Beatrix onto the flat top before rushing off to gather herbs that may help. "Well don't just stand there, keep watch!"

As much as Mal wants to retort with a snarky comment, she ultimately decides to just do what he says. She slowly walks towards the door, her legs feeling like jelly with each step. A roar shakes the greenhouse making Mal fall against the doorway. She grips onto the edges trying to keep herself from passing out. She can feel the adrenaline slowly wear off, pure exhaustion creeping onto her. Mal watches as Dane works from over her shoulder. She lets out a shaky breath, as she lays her head back onto the wall, her body vibrating with nerves. The young fairy closes her eyes as a desperate attempt to calm herself down. She uses her powers to listen for anything near her, she furrows her eyebrows trying to project her thoughts.