III.

CHAPTER THREE.
bang bang bang bang, by sohodolls.

"Morning sunshine," Beatrix greets as Malvolia slowly wakes up

The brunette lifts herself with her elbows, "Morning," she mutters groggily.

Beatrix just gives her a nod in reply as she searches through her closet for an outfit.

"Hey, where did you go last night?"

Beatrix stops and slowly turns to Malvolia, her eyes glancing her up and down. "Mal, can I trust you?"

Malvolia crosses her arms self-conciously. "We just met..." She trails off.

Beatrix looks her in the eyes. "That's not what I asked."

The brunette sighs before giving the girl a nod. "You can trust me."

"Is that a promise?" Beatrix asks, her tone light but Malvolia knew she meant business.

"Promise."

Beatrix nods. "I was out past the barrier."

"Oh my god, Bea, that's dangerous!" Mal gasps. "Did you forget it was only yesterday I saw the dead body out there?"

Beatrix smirks. "Don't you worry your pretty little head, Mal. I wasn't the one in danger, now get dressed wouldn't want you to be late to class already," the auburn-hair girl tells her before walking out the door.

Malvolia heads over to her side of the room and grabs her shower caddy as well as towel. She heads into the shower area, a screech filling her ears as she opens the door.

"Do you- do you mind?" Tecna asks, her soft voice filled with anxiousness.

"Don't worry techno, you're not the first naked body I've seen and you definiely won't be the last, I can guarantee that," Mal tells her passively as she makes way to a shower stall. "Besides," she says holding the shower stall door. "It's a communal shower, what did you expect?" She smiles sarcastically before slamming her stall shut.