A new life

Rose's POV

I hear sobbing... It sounded like multiply people... Did someone call the ambulance?... No... I died. I'm rather sure I died... Not only that, but I remember talking to some drawing of an eye... Or something... -!!!

My body pulled it self up, I remembered the feeling of death, multiple deaths. 

The people stopped sobbing. One of them rushed over towards me, putting me in a warm embrace.

"LAQUETA! MY DARLING!" A woman said hugging me tightly. She got off me to look at my hair, there was a small part that was white, it was barely noticeable. The woman seemed to have been crying for a while, she also looked very ill, there also seemed to be other people in the room, many wearing uniforms and different types of clothes.

I look at the woman in front of me, she had a concerned expression on her face. It was almost as if it was fear. She put both of her hands on my face to look into my eyes. Who is this woman..?

Another person arrived in the room, he seemed to have run all the way here. He looked out of breath, Dark hair with a tint of blue, and red eyes, as red as rubies. He looked handsome, and the woman holding my face looked beautiful.

" My angel." the man said softly heading towards me, he was on the verge of tears.

" I never thought you would wake up again..." the woman said, she had silky blood-red hair, and eyes that looked like pools of silver, the tears in her eyes were wiped away using a handkerchief. The woman put me back into a warm embrace.

Where am I?... What point in time am I in? What world am I currently in?

I look down at my hands, my hands looked pale, and so does my skin. My hair was on the bed I was laying on, it was the same as before, black and dark blue. Am I back in my old body..? No. I went over this before... I died. I don't want to come back to that hell. Is this my new life..?

" Sweetie..? Are you hungry? Does anything hurt?" The man frantically said as he kneeled on the ground next to the bed.

" Who... Are you..?" I questioned, I was hoping that their answer would clear up things but instead, the woman stared at me with a face of pure dread.

" Sweetie... I'm your mother." The woman told me, she held onto my right hand, the woman expression was panicked, she had a slight British accent... where am I? 

Laquet's mother POV:

Did my child forget who I was? My child had not woken up in a week since she had fallen down the stairs in her school... and now... she doesn't even remember who I am... Will she be able to go to school..? How about her general knowledge? If she can't remember her parents... what about all the studies she did? Were they all in a vain?

I hold my daughter's hand tighter and looked into her eyes, they seemed to be a different color, they used to be a dull red but still looked rather beautiful... now my daughter had my eye color, silver... Did she get cursed?

Her eyes looked as if she was dead... it was hauntingly beautiful, my daughter's eyes used to shine with passion and the ambition to have everything. My daughter was the epitome of a brat, but I still held her close to my heart. My emotions are indifferent towards her, I am more concerned about her compared to anything else, what is she meant to do if she doesn't remember who people are and what things are...

Rose's POV (Laqueta)

The woman had been quiet for around a few minutes, and so has the red-eyed man.

" Everyone please leave the room." the woman ordered. Everyone began leaving, only the red-haired woman and the dark-haired man were left.

" Sweetie... Do you know who you are?" The woman asked, moving her red hair out of her face. The face she was wearing was a soft expression, though she looked sad. I shook my head, indicating I didn't know. Which is true. As I shook my head no, the woman put her hand on top of my head, she petted me.