Chapter 19 : Chips.

"Of course." the girl looked to her side, eyeing down Edward with a cold glare.

"Laqueta, I have to do something, I will be back as fast as possible, alright?" Emma said, dashing down the hall, she will come here as fast as possible, I stare and kept walking. Edward was walking beside me, the ground of boys were just walking beside me, Axel was walking ahead, he doesn't know this place well.

If they weren't around I could just create ice right now... but then again... this is a great opportunity to see how they act.

Edward smiled, a fake smile, does he always smile like that... he seemed like such a sweet boy. Then again, they are intelligent, probably more than me. They're cocky, and they have a high status... that is not a good mix.

"My~ My~ You're eyes are truly a wonder." Edward smiled, I have a bad feeling about him, I stared at him, he was showing a bit of hostility towards me. I thought he was just a kind kid that needed saving from a snake... but I guess, it's just a fear he has but, at least I know his elemental animal suits him.

"Lifeless, as a dead person." Edward smiled sweetly, I glared at him. Did he figure it out..? No, they're not that smart. Cullen stared at his brother, trying to tell him to stop.

"Well, I quite like your eyes." I say, looking straight into them.

"What..?" Edward looked at the girl, she was always creeped out by his eyes but stuck around because of his status and popularity. Cullen looked at the girl who still had an aloof expression, and a tone that sounded sweet. I tilted my head, pretending to not know what I did.

"I quite like your eyes a lot, probably because it's red." I let out a soft sigh, a light dust of blush on Edward was visible, how strange. My knee started to buckle, I quickly grabbed the closest thing around me to prevent me from falling, which was the boy in front of me, Axel.

"Phew, I live another day." I mumbled under my breath, Edward put his hand out to help me before Axel decided he wanted to beat up this girl.

"Hey, Axel, don't." Cullen stared down at the boy, Axel let out a huff of air and stared at the girl behind him, and started to walk a bit further ahead.

Still hates him huh? I still wanted to be friends, but, then again, I will just use you for my benefit. Axel.

I took a turn and there we were, the kitchen. It was extremely clean and the storage was full.

-

Cullen stared at the table where the cooks and some maids were just talking to each other gleefully. They haven't even noticed that Laqueta was there.

"DAVEEEEE!" Laqueta said, calling over someone, he was tall and rather lanky too, yet a bit muscular, he was also extremely quick.

"Yes?" David saw the group of boys and realised he should act more formally.

"Can I have some ice?" Laqueta asked, he nodded and got a large chunk of ice.

"Are you okay Lady Laqueta?" David asked. The girl just casually lifted up her skirt to show her knees, the males respectfully looked away. The staff in the kitchen screamed.

"LAQUETA WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME!?" Dave screamed, her knees were bleeding and seemed that they might start bruising soon.

This body, despite everything I'm doing, is still weak and frail. If I say that I blacked out again... they'll contact mother and father.

"I was playing in the garden and I fell." Cullen watched as the lie just came out of her mouth, the lie could fool him if he wasn't there to watch her collapse.