Chapter 23 : Asleep

!!!BRIGHT COLORS WARNING!!!

I woke up, everything was dark, I blinked my eyes over and over again, Did I go blind? I got up, still blinking, hoping to regain my vision I saw Emma with a destressed expression, she left the room. As I looked down to my hands, they were translucent, my eyes widen, Woah... that's weird...

----

"LADY ADRIA! SIR ADIRA!" Emma yelled running all the way to the ktichen were the two were trying to make the desert their daughter loved.

"LAQUETA ISN'T WAKING UP!" The maid yelled, the red-haired maiden stopped mixing the whipped cream, her smiling face turning to absolute horror. The woman swiftly used her magic and boosted her speed as much as possible and so did the dark haired man.

The woman entered Laqueta's room, and Laqueta's body was limp. Thankfully she was still alive. The woman grabbed the girl's hand, praying that she would wake up, the girl wasn't just merely sleeping, she was a corpse that was still breathing. People were bringing in blankets, Laqueta was extremely cold, as if she was just ice.

"Laqueta... sweetie... wake up..." The woman with blood red-haired begged, putting the cold girl's hand on her forehead. Emma was tearing up seeing Laqueta, she woke up a few minutes ago but as she was preparing Laqueta attire for the day, another one of those black outs happened, and she couldn't break her out of it. The woman tried to warm the girl's hand only to realize it wasn't working, in fact it only made her own hand cold as ice.

"Emma..?" the woman looked over to Laqueta's friend, she was crying, tears flowing like a waterfall. She was looking down, trying not to make a scene. Everyone was clearly not happy with this, they were all trying to hold back their tears but Emma was holding back more. The woman looked away, she was trying to hold in tears, a lady shouldn't cry in front of many.

"Summon the best physicians NOW!" the mother ordered, she wanted answers and she wanted them now.

---

Around 20 physicians came in, none of them were able to give a reason why she is like this. Laqueta was able to hear of this, she had left her body on accident, and now she watches as everyone who cared for her try to hold back their tears and all she could do was watch. 'Don't cry Mom...' Rose tried to comfort her, but nothing would be heard. Rose tried to enter the body but it seems that there is a designated time for her to re-enter, Rose had to wait for a while.

"ALT!" Rose yelled, summoning an eye drawing.

"Oh dear, this was entirely my fault, I should've been watching more thoroughly..." the femine voice of the eye spoke. Rose floated there, most of her soul's hair was white as snow.

"Look on the bright side, you can skip a months of the story's progress." Altina stated, trying to justify that this is okay. The deity seemed nervous about what's to come, she'll get an earful from the girl. She was a pain since they could hear her 24/7, sometimes just ignoring her existence.

"Wait really? That sounds actually good." Rose floated around, she clapped and Alt let out a sigh of relief.

"For some god you kind of suck at watching everything, plus you are an eye soo..." Rose bluntly stated. Alt felt like she was stabbed in her non-existent heart.

"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!? I LITERALLY GAVE YOU A DECENT LIFE AND SO MANY CHARACTER BUFFS THAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE THE PROTAGONIST!" Altina screamed, a god somehow felt insecure on this mortal's criticism. 

"Did I say you could speak back?" Rose glared at the eye.

"You're so mean.." Altina huffed.