Here goes nothing...

I studied up on all I could this past 2 days... This world is a fantasy-type world. Nothing seems of the modern era. There are types of magic and the nobles mostly have a rare type of magic. Laqueta is an exception, she has a common element magic, Earth.

Though Laqueta is a noble with large amounts of mana, the old Laqueta was weak in the game. Both in the physical and magical attributes.

" Didn't I read this book before..? I mean I'm pretty sure it was an otome game but... I remember that the game was inspired by a book." Rose mumbled, remembering her 'friends' talking about it. The dark-haired girl groaned.

I hate thinking about those people as my 'friends'. Absolute hatred overwhelms my thoughts when I think of those rats as my friends...

Rose gets up from her chair. She stretches her legs, she can normally walk now, I'm now more familiar with this body. The dark oak door of her room opens revealing a maid with light brown hair.

"Hello Miss.", the maid said, her voice was shaky. Is she afraid of me..? What did Laqueta do to make this maid fear her? Rose asked herself.

"Yes?" The dark-haired maiden responded. The maid thought for a moment before opening her mouth.

" Breakfast is ready... A...and you may attend your school today." once she finished the maid had tensed up, she seemed to be prepared for something to be thrown at her.

"Alright. Thank you for your input." Rose answered. She walked towards the maid, the brown-haired woman tensed up and closed her eyes, but to her surprise, her master's bratty daughter just walked around her. Rose strolled down to the dining hall to eat breakfast with her new parents. As she arrived in the hall her mother and father were already sat down and waiting for her. the mother turned her to the right to looked at the person entering the room.

" Hello, Sweetie!" The red-haired woman spoke, she looked happy and so did the man sitting near her. Rose sat down in her seat before answering,

" Hello, Miss." Rose replied, she never called her old mother 'mother' but, instead 'miss'. Rose started to eat her food, it was some type of magical vegetable with a normal-seeming egg.

"Sweetie, why do you call me... 'Miss'?", Mother asked, her expression confused, ever since her dear daughter had woken up from falling down the stairs

"Oh... I'm sorry. What would you like me to call you?" Rose questioned, it was a habit of hers to call her mother 'miss' due to her last life's mother forcing her to call her to 'miss' during non-social events.

" What do you mean..? You used to call me, Mother." The woman answered her question. Rose nodded and continued to eat, this confused the woman but then she realized her child didn't even know who they were two days ago. The girl ate in silence as her parents talked about the Royal family and the eldest prince needing to marry someone to rise to the throne. Why are they talking about that... can't they talk about how the economy is doing... the girl groaned.

" Alright, Mother and Sir. I will get ready for school, I will see you in the afternoon." Rose said as she got up from her seat and started to head to the massive door to exit.

" Alright, Laqueta." The dark-haired man spoke as Rose left the room.

Rose entered her room and there was a row of maids ready to dress her into her school uniform. Rose was instructed to stand on some type of stool. They dressed her up into a uniform, the school colors seemed to be red. It included a skirt, a white blouse and a jacket with ruffles. They also gave her a bag with some writing supplies and paper. Are there no books? Rose asked herself as the maids escorted her to the carriage while looking into the bag.