A Bright Future

-3rd person POV-

Skid and Pump were excited to start their new journey as rappers. Lila smiled and hugged Skid one last time before they started heading out of the house. "Skid, just remember that you're gonna make mom proud someday, alright? Don't forget about me out there, Skid!" Pump smiled at the heartwarming scene. "Come on, Skid! We're gonna miss our first opponent!" Skid ran over to Pump and climbed onto Pump's shoulders. "Let's go!" Skid turns around and waves at Lila. "Bai mom! I promise I'll come back soon!" Lila waved back, hiding her tears. "Okay, Skid...." The two ran out as a newsflash came up on the TV. "A corruption is spreading across the city! Lock your doors, and keep yourself safe from those who are corrupt- AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Lila was dumbfounded and terrified about her baby. "SKID!!" She ran out and saw that they were already gone. She fell to the floor, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Skid........no...."

The two heard Roy screaming with his friends, while they were running.....from something...but what? Roy screamed at the top of his lungs. "I DON'T WANNA BE CORRUPT!!" Pump got a closer look and saw what looked like a dark figure with a pink-ish face. "Skid! Run! Hide in the alleyway!" Skid did so and jumped in the dumpster nearby, carefully watching his friend. This figure got closer to the alley, only to pass it completely. They ran after a ginger-haired boy, wearing a green sweater. "I-I-I WON'T HESITATE TO SHOOT YOU!!" Pump got another close look and saw a mic in the figure's hand. "ĴØƗŇ Μ€ ƤƗĆØ" The boy just ran. "N-NO!!" Skid was about to cry. He got out of the dumpster and hugged Pump. "This isn't spooky! I-It's scary!" Pump hugged back. "I know, Skid....but we should find shelter before they find us..." Skid nodded and began the search. They found an abandoned warehouse that was perfect for a home. "I think we should sleep for now...they have no way of getting in while we sleep.." Pump took out a couple sleeping bags and handed one to Skid.

--------------------------

DAMN THIS TURNED AROUND QUICKLY-