The End's Beginning

-Morning POV-

Skid and Pump woke up to the sounds of a creepy, almost glitchy voice. "Ȋ̷̮̱̎ ̵̏̔̓ͅḞ̷̹̻͌Ǫ̴̈̇͛͜Ư̷̠̌͗N̶̒͂ͅD̶͎͔̓ ̸͍̘͗͐̉Y̸̠̤͙̿̋̕O̷̻͐̈́Ȕ̸̫̩̕ ̷̰̫̥̓̌T̸̢̬̔̄W̷̞̓O̵̙̬͌͝~̴͓́̋" Pump shoved Skid out of the way as the figure grabbed him by his neck. "PUMP!!" Skid was already in tears, just by seeing his friend looking like this. The figure dropped him and pointed to Skid, then to Pump. Soon after, the Lemon Demon walked in. "Ɨ₣ ¥ØỮ ŦŴØ ŴƗŇ ΔǤΔƗŇŞŦ ŦĦƗŞ ƤØØŘ ŘΔƤƤ€Ř, ¥ØỮ'ŁŁ β€ ŞƤΔŘ€Đ. βỮŦ Ɨ₣ ¥ØỮ ŁØŞ€, ØŇ€ Ø₣ ¥ØỮ ŴƗŁŁ β€ ĆØŘŘỮƤŦ€Đ! ĦΔĦΔĦΔĦΔĦΔĦΔĦΔ!!" Pump was blinded by mercy and accepted the challenge. Skid dragged Pump far from the Demon and his 'imp'. "I know you're trying to save us, but why take the risk? He's obviously lying about the mercy!" Pump sighed. "Most likely, but what if he isn't? We can't risk being corrupt!" Skid smiled a bit. "Okay...let's do this.." Skid climbed onto Pump's shoulders and had his mic in hand. "We'll take your challenge, Mr. Sir!" The Demon smiled wickedly. "Ƥ€Ř₣€ĆŦ" The figure walked over where some huge speakers were placed, as a female figure sat on top of it. "¥ØỮ ҜŇØŴ ŴĦΔŦ ŦØ ĐØ ŦØ ǤΔƗŇ ỮŞ Δ ĆØỮƤŁ€ ΜØŘ€ ƗΜƤŞ, ŇØŴ ǤØ!" The figure nodded and the battle officially began.

After the battle, it seemed the boys had lost. "N-No! You cheated! You can't do this to us!" Pump sighed. "I'm sorry, Skid...rules are rules, and besides...it was my fault for messing us up.." Skid cried. "No! Please....you've been my best friend ever since we were babies...I can't lose my best friend.." Pump hugged him. "I know...but it's a sacrifice worth making.." Skid felt more tears fall down and hugged back tightly. "O-Okay...just....remember me while you're corrupt.." Pump smiled and wiped his friend's tears. "Of course I would, Skid.." Pump took off his friendship bracelet and gave it to Skid. "I'm giving it back just in case we can't meet again.." Skid nodded and saw the figure grab Pump and drag him far, holding him back from fighting. The Lemon Demon grabbed Pump by his head and soon a darkness flooded him. "Pump...." Skid fell onto his knees, grasping his bracelet like it was the only thing to remember him from. Pump was fully corrupted, and looked at Skid with a terrifying smile. "ŇØŦ ¥€Ŧ, Ŵ€ ŞŦƗŁŁ ĦΔV€ ŦĦΔŦ ØŦĦ€Ř ҜƗĐ ŦØ Đ€ΔŁ ŴƗŦĦ." Pump nodded and walked off with the rest of the corrupt souls. Skid spent the rest of the day crying and sleeping. Roy ran in, half corrupt. "Skid? Are you okay?!" Skid shook his head. Roy took him out of the sleeping bag and checked for any corruption. "You liar...you said you weren't okay! Why would you lie at a time like this?!" Skid shown Roy the bracelet. "Pump....*hic*Pump was corrupted...*sob* A-A-And it was all my fault.....I..." Roy sighed and hugged what was his enemy in the past. "Look, right now, it's a do or die situation. I know I'm a bully to you and all, but seeing you cry like this...? It makes me feel terrible.." Skid hugged back and cried into his chest. Roy kept reassuring him. "There we go......just let it out...." Once Skid calmed down, Roy helped him up and climbed onto the roof. "You know....earlier both of my friends were corrupted. That's why I ran to find you. You were basically the closest to me, even though I was rude to you. It was like a toxic relationship. We seemed like friends, until I hurt you and Pump..I....." Roy hid his face. "I'm sorry..." Skid smiled a bit. "It's okay to make friends out of enemies...maybe we can take down this corruption doomsday together!" Roy chuckled. "Sure."

______________

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I MAKE THIS SO SADDDDDD Ť^Ť