Nostalgia

Pump shoved the demon away. "LEAVE US ALONE!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANNA RUIN OUR LIVES?!!" The demon let out an evil cackle. "B̷̡̘̬̈́e̴̪͖͌c̷̢͓̬̀̂͋a̷͓̓̒ǘ̸̩̟s̷̗͚͊̐e̴̫͋̇ ̸̣͕̬̋̇ý̶̛̜ŏ̷̭̗u̸̡͈̠͊̑ ̸̮̺̏͠ŗ̴̜̳̀̊̈u̶͙̜͊͊͐ḭ̶́̃n̸͍̤͔̒̃̚e̷̘̖̻͒͝d̸̲̣́ ̶̬̼͑̕M̷͚̈́ͅỊ̴̈́͜Ṅ̶͚̳̤͂̇E̸̥̩̓̾.̶͔̻͎̈́ ̴̧̗̼́͗̾Y̶̫̊͛o̵͜͝ṷ̴̬̤͌ ̶͉̅r̴̬͚͋͒e̵̬͝͝a̶͉̙͌́͒l̷̲͇̯̆̓l̷̫̐̈̕y̴̨̞̌͆͝ ̶̤̼͉͂d̷̞̼̼̓̓̔ḭ̶̖̳̄̑d̵̪̈́̓̃n̸̮̯̓̊ͅ'̴̢̐́̕t̷̢̠̿ ̶̝̠̱̒͐r̶̡͖̪̈̊ĕ̴̖̼̿̚m̶͍͎̊̾͝e̴̛̦̠̤̿m̶̺̠̊͝b̸͔̪̹͑ë̴͍̼̱́̋ȓ̶̦̀ ̸̧͑̑͗w̷̢̅̆h̴̩̱̓̈́o̵͎͑̈̚ ̸̥̰̼̽̄͌I̸̛̦̎͊ ̵̻̩̙͆̃͗å̶̩͇̻m̵̢̙͈̀.̸̞̍͝.̴̹͝.̵̩̮̃.̶̘̩͊.̴̤̠̝̿̏̈́p̴̮̝̃́̏ȃ̴̢͎͎͂ļ̷͖̎̐̚.̸̥͙̫̀͐̍.̸͙̬̈̈́" The demon remarked. "What do you mean by that..-" The boys spoke in unison. "Y̷̻̩͘ỏ̴̮̘̣u̴̧̢̔́ͅ ̸͍̚k̷̲̯̭̈́̍n̴̨͚̎o̶̗͈̕w̸̨̦̝̃̅ ̴̄ͅĘ̷̹͐̈́͝X̵͍̲͇̓̾A̴̡̱͔͑C̸̞̞̱̕Ṱ̴̏̓̄L̵̻̓͆͘Ý̷̼̱̣̓̕ ̷͖̿w̶̧̬̬̌̈́̔ḧ̷̹́a̷͇̭͒͝t̸̢̻̊̍ ̷̩̳̣̎̉̚Ǐ̶͉̖͂ ̷̰̓̅̌m̸̥͒̒e̵̥̻͠a̵̻̥̹͘n̵͚͊!̷̪̈́̐!̴̫̹̻̏̈́ ̷͍̖̋̋̚Y̶̝͝Ơ̷͍͊U̶̧͇͉͌̊͘ ̴̟̏̇T̴̩̼͚́͋̅Ḧ̸̥̲̟̄̇R̴͔̥̽Ę̴̄̐͝Ẅ̴͔̮́͠ ̷̈́͜M̷̧͛Ë̸̱́̇ ̸̖̬͍̐̄I̴̺̼̙͆̊̈́N̷̗͇͚̆͊ ̴̥̠̻̾Å̷͈͕̭̀̕Ṉ̴͈̖̀ ̷̹͒͌͒O̷̹̰̱̚͝V̶̬̬̇̂E̶̬͗͝N̸͈̞̦̐̎͆,̷̢̙̘̉͋̃ ̴̝̼̔̑͝D̷̼̠̾̐A̴̼̼̓́̂M̴̳̄̈͊M̶̛̻̑̐I̶̯͒̕T̶̺̺̗͐̂!̵̢͒̅!̴̧̓̂̈ ̶̯̄͘Y̵̜̰̮̎Ȯ̶͖̥Ư̸̛̤̈͜͜ ̶̘̙̀̚W̵̐̈́͜Ä̴̩͍́̉Ţ̶̠̇̓̏C̸̜̅̾H̵̛̗̤̣͗͘Ě̵̡̳͉̎D̵̠͉̀ ̵͕̾M̷̟͍͐E̸̲̊̎̒ ̴͉̤̆͆M̸͇̕͠Ẹ̴̜̀L̷̢͕̯͝T̶̛̗̠̐̾ͅ ̴͎͈͔̀͝͠Ḯ̵͍͚͉Ñ̷̯ ̵̧̀̒͝T̶͔̂͌H̵̰̤̞̋͆E̸̮͓͐̍ͅ ̸̨̛̜̏̀1̸̪̠̙͂̂0̵̲̃̈́0̴̧̰̇0̸̤͚̊̚ ̸̨̢̤͋̎D̶̡̞̍E̴͚͗G̷̙͔̓͠͝R̸͎͜͠E̷̙͚̎͛̈́E̶̛͎̽̇ ̴̻͍͓̕͝H̶̰͆Ẽ̸̛̙Ȧ̴̘̘̘T̶͇̂!̵̦̗̃̈́̄!̵̛̪̩͗̕ ̷͉̼͔̚T̸͉̝́W̶̜̅̅I̶̩̪̬͒Ċ̸̢͙͈E̸̼͂!̸̠̲̉͂!̸͚̔" It lurched for Skid. "OH NOT ON MY WATCH!!" Pico and Casandra aimed their guns at it. "BACK AWAY FROM HIM,OR WE'LL MAKE YOU!!" Casandra scowled. Roy, Ross, and Robert soon joined the duo in protecting Skid and Pump. The demon just laughed."Ý̶͇͆̉o̴̮̞͕̍͗̋u̶͖͊̿͑ ̶̤͑̈́͐a̴͓͂̉l̸̩͇̑͛l̵̛̺̓ ̷̳͈̱̽͌ŕ̴̲͉è̶͔̺̀ȃ̴̯̀͛l̴̖͖͂͆l̵̫͇̍y̵̡̖̪͌ ̷̰̉̓̏t̶͖͖̄͝h̴̭̝͇͂i̶̧̲͑̓̅n̴̤͗k̸͕̼͎͋ ̵͉̦͒̾̓y̴̱̓̾o̶̖̹̟͗̇̈́u̴̙͂ ̷̗̝͔̀̂̓c̷͍̃ạ̷̽n̶̢͛ ̶̹̿̈̀d̸̮̟͊̃ḙ̸͙̾́͝f̷͈̈̇e̷̺̭̹͘͝å̶͓͇̱̕ṭ̵͓̟͊͘͘ ̴̦̠̐m̷̜̼̊͑e̸̦͖̍ ̸͎̙͊̄ỳ̵̯̘̞͠e̵̗̜̍͝ṫ̵̮̞̌͘ ̸̛͓̗͛͘a̷̢̍g̷̳̎͋a̵͔͋͌͗ȉ̷͔̏͋n̴̡̈̃?̵͙̎̀!̴̯͓͕͋ ̶̱͑ͅW̸̙̦̄͋e̶̻̘͕̍̍ĺ̴̲̋̅l̸͓̱͆̽̓ ̷͈̍̈n̷̜̿̂̓ĭ̴̳c̸͎̺̔̒͗e̶̡̪͓͆͆ ̸̮̹̝̅̈t̷̳̩̤͋̍r̶̢̰̆͋ͅỳ̶̡!̷̐͊̕ͅ!̶̫̲̣̅̍̂ ̸̖̒̿̎I̵̫͑͌́'̸̛̗̼̯̽v̵̘̩͌ē̷̲̹̿ ̵͕̀͝g̷̲̻̃͝r̵̹͓̙͝o̵̻̺̽͗w̴͉̮̱̎n̸̹͛ ̷̪͈̼̾S̸̫̈́̍͋͜T̵̳͎̀R̵̢̫̎͆O̷̩͋̚N̷̛̗̬̗̿G̵͒ͅE̵̮̻͌R̷̟̄͂!̵͈̎͝!̴̜̈͆͜" It had arms grow from it's back. They were long, sharp, and looked like they could slit someone's throat in half a second. Skid, Pump, Roy, Ross, Robert, Pico, and Casandra looked in awe and complete fear.

"You gotta be shitting me." Pump loosened his muscles a little, relieving the tension as he spoke.

"I don't think he is, Pump.." Skid replied to him as he grabbed his handgun from his pocket.

"Guys, now's not the time to talk..!" Pico whisper-yelled. "Yeah, we kinda got an evil citrus on our asses, right now-!" Ross added. Skid laughed as he shot a corrupted being behind Roy. "Creative much?"

"Can you guys just shut up?! We got a horde and a half already on their way!" Casandra cried. The demon and the horde went after the now moving vehicle, thanks to Robert driving. "Holy shit!! Those driving lessons actually worked!" Robert laughed. The rest of the group were in the bed of the truck, guns blazing. Left and right, the horde lost more than 10 before another group replaced those who were killed. "Fuck!! These guys are endless!" Roy shouted. Ross had been at the tailgate, bashing the monsters' heads in with the shovel. Luckily, he was able to decapitate one as it's head lay on the shovel.

"Eugh.." He threw it to the ground, watching it tumble back into the depths of the horde.

Sooner or later, they lost the horde and the demon. "Phew..! Finally, we can eat!" Pump spoke, famished. "Tell me about it." Roy replied as he feasted on his food. Everyone else laughed as Roy ate like a beast. "What? Is that not how you devour canned corn?" Roy added after finishing an entire can of corn. "That's how you attract bugs-" Casandra giggled. Roy sighed angrily as he immediately started swatting at flies trying to get into his food. "Hey! This is my food! Get your own when you have apocalypse cravings!" Everyone else laughed as they watched him. Skid sighed as he lay on the hood of the vehicle. "Man, this doesn't really feel that different than last time, y'know? The only differences are the fact that we're older, and that you're still with us. I mean, when you were corrupted...I was scared...literally terrified, that I wouldn't make it without you, but I stood up and faced those fears. With Roy, Ross, Robert, Pico, and Casandra. We all did this not only to save our asses, but to save you aswell." He gave Pump a soft smile before facing the sky yet again. "Nostalgia feels kinda great after a while." Pump let out a chuckle. "I know."