The fight continues...

The Lemon Demon ran far from the group as a evil laughter erupted from behind them. "Oh no! It's one of them!" A huge noise blared as a bullet almost hit Roy. "OH SH-" It was the guy running for his life when the corruption first took control. "ĐØŇ'Ŧ ŦØỮĆĦ Μ¥ Ł€ΔĐ€Ř!!" The boy fired another bullet at Skid this time. "It's that Pico kid! We gotta run!" The group ran away, but Pico had chased them. "Skid! We have to do it! Even if I go corrupt again!" Pump looked at Pico with worry. Skid shook his head. "I can't lose you again!" Pump smiled and hugged him. "Trust me! we'll give him everything we got, so we can win!" Skid took a moment and nodded. "Wanna fight, Pico? You got one!" Skid shouted at Pico. "ŘΔΔΔΔΔĦΔĦΔĦΔĦΔ!!" Pico charged at them as they fought.

(once the fight was nearing the end)

A shout came from somebody else...somebody behind Pico. "Stop this, Pico! Please..." A girl with dark red and spiky hair, ran out of the bushes. "This isn't like you! What about the school shooting? You gotta remember that!" Pico turned around and put her at gunpoint. He was about to pull the trigger when the girl grabbed her spellbook and started reciting an incorruption spell. Flashes of memories were coming and going through Pico's thoughts. "Do you remember me...?" Pico started to cry. "Ć-ĆΔŞΔŇĐŘΔ...." Casandra smiled and continued. "Do you remember Nene and Darnell?" Pico's tears grew bigger as she said each name of somebody he cared about. "ҀҀ....ĐΔŘŇ€ŁŁ.." Soon, Pico was incorrupt and crying over Casandra's shoulder. "I'm....so sorry...for what I did in the past...I was rude.." Skid and Pump looked at Pico. "Pico? Who is she?" Pico turned around. "Skid..? Pump...?" Pico smiled. "This is Casandra. She was a bully of mine, that is until now, of course." Skid and Pump smiled happily. "Well, should we get going? I wanna see my mom again!" Skid said cheerfully. "Sure." Pico followed them to the rest of the group and looked at Casandra. "Thanks for saving me.." Casandra nodded and twirled his Uzi around. "And I must say, you got a really good gun." Pico laughed and looked up. "Yeah..."