The world's revival(END)

(Thanks to Ackerdudelevi for helping with this last chapter. Let's end it with a BANG!)

Skid and Pump got home and immediately was hugged by Lila. "BOYS! OHMYGOSHIMISSEDYOUTWO!" Lila was crying happily, as the two hugged back. The two told her about how the group of boys helped save the world with them, and how they became best friends. "You became friends with Roy? That's amazing!" The two nodded and let her talk to Roy. "Thank you so much for taking care of my son...you should join us for dinner tonight!" Roy was shocked. "I-I-I'm flattered....of course I'll have dinner with you guys!" The two saw a crowd going to their house. The entire town came to thank them. There were food in so many people's hands, others had to watch out so they wouldn't burn each other. A nice old lady went up to them first and requested a gathering to congratulate the entire group for saving the world.

During the gathering as everyone ate, Pico raised a glass. "A special congrats to the two that saved us all! Cheers for Skid and Pump!" Everybody raised their glass and cheered. "Hear that, Skid? We're heroes!" Pump put him over his shoulders and laughed. "Yeah!" Skid smiled. "Thank you all for this amazing feast! I'm glad to see all of you are happy!" Everybody cheered again as they all had fun until nightfall.

A little plant sprouted right where the Lemon Demon was. Soon, a new corruption would spread across the world by storm, and there would be no way to stop it....unless the two survive again.