His Savior

Ever since the sun rose the day after, the squad was on the hunt for Pump and that evil Lemon Demon. After what seemed like walking around the whole country, Ross realized that they were missing Skid. "Where's Skid?!" Roy and Robert looked everywhere for him, until they heard a scream come from the woods. "ǤƗV€ Μ€ ¥ØỮŘ ŞØỮŁ!!" In the light of the afternoon, they saw the Lemon Demon holding Skid up, draining the life out of him to make another puppet.Corruption started to fill Skid's body, but had fallen after something or somebody shoved the Lemon Demon to the ground. "ĐØŇŦ....ŦØỮĆĦ ĦƗΜ..." Skid looked above him to see Pump. "Pu-" Pump started choking Skid, being controlled by the Lemon Demon to do so. "DROP HIM!! HE'S YOUR FRIEND!!" Roy shouted at Pump, making his grip tighten. Skid was nearing suffocation, and hugged Pump as he started to sing.

Skid began to sing the first song they ever written together. "Oo-ee-ai-ai....ee-a-oo-ee-ai-ai...aha.." Pump's grip loosened as Skid was singing. "A-a-a-ae-ae-ee-a-oo....a-ae-ee-oo-yeah..." Pump started singing with him. Skid teared up and smiled after the two finished the song. "Sorry, Pump...." A calmer voice replied. "รҡเ∂..." Corruption started to fade away from both of them as they hugged and cried. Once Skid opened his eyes.....he saw his best friend, smiling. "PUMP!!" Skid hugged him tighter. Pump laughed and rubbed his back. "I missed you too Skid..I'm so happy you stayed strong for me while I was gone.." Skid grabbed something and gave it to Pump. "I....think you forgot this a long time ago..heheh..." Pump smiled and put on the friendship bracelet. "Now, let's defeat this evil lemon monster!!"