The Corruption Rises Yet Again...

When the world had been at peace from the outbreak, 9 years had passed as the entire group grown older. "Do you guys remember when we took down that weird lemon creature?" Everyone nodded as Roy shuddered at remembering it. Skid laughed. "Guess someone didn't enjoy the adventure much!" Roy hissed at them. "Quiet....I saw my best friends get corrupted in front of me! It wasn't fun!" Pump looked at Skid. "What have you got so far packing-wise?" Skid shrugged. "Not much, but I at least know I have somewhere else to live, thanks to you all getting a house for us homies." Ross sighed. "It took most of all our allowances though..." Skid grabbed a few boxes. "Can you guys help me get what's boxed to the house?" The rest of the group nodded and started grabbing boxes and putting them in the truck. Lila ran to Skid, quickly hugging him. "Skid!!" He looked concerned....but then terrified when he his mother's hand. "Mom! You're-" Lila interrupted him. "Being corrupt? Look, he's back and looking for you five. He wants blood this time.." Roy choked on the water he was drinking. "WHAT?!" Pump sighed. "Oh Jesus...."

The group went to the place they last saw the demon and there it was. A hole exactly where he died. Pico and Casandra were with them. "Seems like he regrown and ran towards.....the town!" Pico called out to everyone. "Get in! We're heading back before the corruption takes control of everyone!" Everybody jumped into the vehicle, as they drove to the town where it exactly looked like 9 years ago. "We were too late...." Skid's eyes filled with tears. "Mom....." Pump hugged him. "It's okay Skid..we'll get her back.." Roy, Ross, Robert, Pico, and Casandra nodded. "Family and friends are important, right?" The car was stopped by none other than the Lemon Demon. "¥ØỮ...ΔŁŁ Ø₣ ¥ØỮ..." Casandra grabbed Pico's Uzi and shot at the monster. The Lemon Demon cackled. "Ŵ€ŁƇØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ €ŇĐ!!"