Chapter 1

"Okay! It's a wrap everyone!" The camera director said after the cameraman took my last shot.

I went to the monitor area to look at my shots.

I feel satisfied when I saw it. It was a great and easy-going shoot. I did not have any troubles at all.

"Thank you, Krystal-shi. You did great today, as expected from the Princess of SM Entertainment." The camera director said as we were looking at my shots.

"What princess are you talking about oppa? Hahaha I'm not SM's Princess." I said and laugh. He laughs as well.

"You are. Didn't you know that we had to go through several meetings just to cast you? And where can we find an idol who's as perfect as you?" The cameraman said as he walk towards us. 

"Oh really? Then, thank you so much~" I said and bow at them. 

"Soojung-ah, here are the churros that you asked. Where will I place these?" My manager said as soon as he walked in. 

"Oh just place it at the table, oppa." I said to him and he nods and then placed the churros on the table.

"Oppadeul and eonnieduel~ I bought churros for all of us. Thank you so much for taking care of me." I said to them in a voice enough for all of them to hear me.

"Wah~ As expected, Krystal-shi! You are so sweet." The stylist for this shoot said.

"We'll eat well." They all said to me with a smile.

I smiled in return. 

"Oppa, I'll just go and change since I still have a schedule after this." I tapped the shoulders and said to the camera director. 

"Oh? Okay okay. Go ahead. Thank you again, Krystal-shi! See you on our next shoot together." He said and tapped my back.

"Ne, thank you~" I said and ran into my dressing room to change. 

ON MY WAY TO MUSIC BANK

(Let's all pretend that Krystal is still an active idol.)

KRIING -- KRIING -- KRIING 

When I saw who the caller is, I immediately answered it. 

"Hey, love." I greeted as soon as I answered it. 

"I miss you. Are you already on your way?" He asked me. 

"I miss you too and yup, I'll arrive in maybe 5 minutes?" I said and chuckled a little bit. 

"Kai sunbaenim~" I heard from the other line. 

"Oh? Who's that?" I asked him but he didn't respond. 

"Soojung-ah?" I heard but it is not Kai.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Yah~ I'm hurt now. How could you just forget your first boyfriend that easy?" He said and with that line, I already recognized who it is.