Chapter 2

"Eonnie~" I heard Sooyoung's voice that's why I looked back,

"Oh?" I reacted, waiting for her to say something. 

"Are you going to stay overnight?" She asked while getting some plates to arrange on the table. 

"I don't know, If eonnie will then maybe. Why?" I said as I help her by getting the utensils. 

"I just need you." She said as she suddenly breaks down. 

I got caught in the moment for a short while and then I walked towards her. She is crying heavily. 

"What happened Sooyoung-ah?" I asked worriedly and continuously rub her back, 

"We broke up already, eonnie." She said and then burst into tears again. 

How come? They dearly love each other??

"What do you mean?" I asked for clarification. 

"He's been cheating on me. He's dating Twice's Tzuyu behind my back." She said while crying. I rub her back and tried to comfort her.

"What is happening?" Chanyeol oppa said as soon as he enters the kitchen area. I think he wondered why is Sooyoung taking so long.

"Taehyung cheated on her." I said in my most platonic voice. 

I saw how his aura changes. He's funning mad right now. 

"That trash really did not surprise me." He said and noticed that his hand is already in fist. 

"Sooyoung-ah~ Don't think about it for now." I said since we have guests right now and so that she can think more carefully on what she is going to do. 

She wiped her tears and fixed herself.

"Sooyoung-ah, let's go?" Chanyeol oppa asked and offer his hand and it did not surprise me when she accepted it. 

I look at them as they walk towards the dinning. I will not also be surprise if Chanyeol oppa likes her. 

I brought the plates and utensils in the dinning to prepare already for dinner. 

"Love~" I heard Jongin calling me. 

"Eung?" I reacted as I place the plates on the table. 

"We are planning to stay for the night. Can you stay?" He asked me and then help me in arranging the table.

"Uhh I don't-- Yup." I said. Well, I was about to say no but then I remember Sooyoung. 

She said she needs me and I want to be here for her. She's having a tough time. 

"Yay!" He reacted and kissed me on the cheek. 

DINNER

"Eonnie~ You have a good cooking skills~" Jennie said to Jessica eonnie as soon as she tasted her food. 

"Thank you, Jennie. Eat more." Eonnie responded and Jennie nodded happily.

"Did you know that before, she took an hour mixing tuna and mayonnaise??" Kris oppa teased Jessica eonnie and laugh.

Due to that we all laugh as well. Gosh~ Eonnie is really a terrible cook before but thankfully she improved. 

"YAH! WU YIFAN!" She shouted at Kris oppa but that did not stopped us from laughing,

"Why?" Kris oppa asked innocently. Gosh this couple. 

Eonnie did not answered and she just frowned.