Chapter 5

ON ROLL

"Wah~ It's such a pleasing day today we have Krystal and Jennie to accompany us." Jaesuk oppa said as one of his ment and I just smiled. 

"I heard from the staff that you two are close?" Jongkuk oppa asked out of nowhere. Well, that's impromptu. 

"Ne, since we are both closes with Red Velvet, we got the chance to hang out sometimes." Jennie answered with all smiles.

"Who's your most close member in Red Velvet, Krystal?" Kwangsoo oppa asked. Maybe he is just trying to make me talk to have screen time and all.

"Sooyoung-shi... Joy." I answered in a jolly tone and I heard the staff cheer for me.

"Yah~ Krystal's charm is really something!" Jaesuk oppa said that made me shy.

"But! Jennie~ What's with the news lately?" Jihyo eonnie asked her with a little bit of teasing tone. 

I got caught off-guard by eonnie's question since I know what she is referring to, I looked at Jennie as I am waiting for her to answer.

She just smiled from ear-to-ear. Why can't she answer that? She can just deny that why would she makes things complicated for her.

RED VELVET'S DORM 

"Wah~ I can't believe Jennie will be like that." Sooyoung growled as she walks back and forth.

"Me neither." I just mumbled while I remember what happened. 

When we are doing our task, she "accidentally" pours the hot chocolate, water, and soup into me and all I can say during those incidents is "It's okay". 

"Did Jongin oppa contacted you already?" She asked for the nth time. 

People who know about our relationship asked this question multiple times and I only have one answer.

"Not yet." I answered. 

"Eonnie, you should contact him. Don't just sit around and wait for him." She said and I can feel her frustration already. 

I want to but I just can't. 

"Aish! Eonnie~" She said and threw herself at me and hugged me and with that, I just found comfort that's why I can't help but cry. 

She removed her hug and grabbed her phone. 

"Chanyeol oppa! Are you with Jongin oppa?" She asked right away without any pause. Somehow, I am hoping that he is with him.

Sooyoung looked at me and put her phone on speaker mode.

"Are you angry? I'm with him right now. We are practicing." He said.

"Okay don't go anywhere, oppa. Okay? Don't let Jongin oppa go somewhere else." She said and ended the call.

After the call, Sooyoung immediately stood up and looked at me. 

"Eonnie, let's go." She said.

"To where?" I asked but I kinda know where we are going. 

"Headquarters. It is so obvious eonnie that you want to talk to Jongin oppa so let's go." She said and with that, we went to our company.

PRACTICE ROOM

When we arrive at the practice room, Sooyoung immediately pulled Chanyeol oppa outside and the other EXO members already left even before we arrived.