Chapter 14

"Yah! Why won't they accept it? you're a part of GG." Tiffany eonnie said in defense mode.

"I agree, noona. And they might like it. I saw lots of posts on IG every time." Suho oppa said as he was trying to convince Sica eonnie as well.

Jessica eonnie looked at me as if asking for my opinion. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Eonnie, you should try it again." I said to her as if I'm reassuring her that everything would be fine. 

"You will have our support Jessica eonnie." Rose said to her and give her a thumbs up. 

That made me smile. Like, to have their support for my sister. 

She took a deep breath. 

"Then, let's try it then." She said and smiled at us.

We cheered for her. So since the night is getting deeper, the crew packed up already and we also asked the crew to turn of the cameras around the house so that we can have fun a little bit a and luckily they agreed,

We still stayed in the living room with several alcoholic beverages.

"Yah~ Chanyeol-ah" Sunny eonnie called him.

"Ne, noona?" He replied immediately.

"You and Sooyoungie has been so noticeable since earlier. What are you going to do if your fans lashed their anger towards, Sooyoungie?" She said in an almost scolding tone. She's somewhat in the middle of angry and not. Aish, scary. 

We all looked at him. 

"I'll protect her noona." He said with full determination. 

"Taehyung also said that to her, oppa." I said. I am right anyways, Taehyung really said that to her but look what he did. He left Sooyoung hanging and cheated with another idol. 

"I am not Taehyung, Soojung-ah. I am not afraid to reveal our relationship. I'm just considering Sooyoung's decision regarding this." He said and looked at Sooyoung. 

I know what she is worrying about. I've been through that. 

"I neither want to announce nor hide, I just want us to be us. If they'll put us on the headlines, I don't care much." She said and looked at Chanyeol oppa and smile.

He nodded and kissed her in the forehead. 

"Well, that's good to know. At least you both have an equal understanding." Yoona eonnie said. 

I can't help but not to think about how Jongin and I were before. We both have different perception in our relationship. But, when I am looking at Chanyeol oppa and Sooyoung, I can see that they are willing to risk anything. They are not afraid much if their fans will not accept it.

Unconsciously, I looked down but I felt someone's hand is on my back. When I looked at it, I saw Minho oppa. 

"It's alright. People grow from their past mistakes. Don't live in it Soojung-ah." He said. It is so short and yet, it passed through in me. He smiled and then drink his drink.

"Oppa." I called him. 

"Eung?" He answered and then look at me. 

"Don't leave me." I said to him while looking in his eyes. 

He stared at me for a while but within seconds, he smiled at me. 

"I will not even dare, Soojung-ah." He said to me. I smiled really widely and hugged him real tight and I can feel that he is hugging me back.

"Oh? What's with the sudden hug?" Baekhyun oppa asked with a teasing tone. 

"Why? Are you jealous?" I asked him in teasing tone as well. 

He just laugh it off. 

"Aish~ If only Jieunie does not have a concert I will not be left here alone." He said which made as all laugh because he acted as if he is said all of a sudden. 

This oppa really has a talent in making people happy.

And yes, you heard it right, Baekhyun oppa and IU eonnie are dating. It started when they shoot Scarlet Heart and this time, Baekhyun oppa is protecting eonnie with his all efforts. He does not want to happen to Jieun eonnie what happened to Taeyeon eonnie. 

1:00 am

BlackPink chingudeul has to go back to their dorm including Jennie because they have super early schedule tomorrow. SM Family are now left in the 4in1 house. Everyone is a bit drunk now including myself.

"Jongin" Sica eonnie called Kai. Kai looked at her in return. 

"What did Soojung did wrong for you to do that to her? I mean, she cares for you more than herself." Eonnie asked. No one stopped her from asking. 

I guess we are all curious on his answer. 

"Noona, you are wrong. She loves her fame more than me." He answered without looking at eonnie but instead he is looking at me. 

What the? Well, I guess a drunk Jongin will tell us everything. I thought we are fine about that already. 

"You jerk!" Jessica eonnie said and in a flash she slapped Jongin. 

"Sica!" Taeyeon eonnie and Tiffany eonnie said in unison since we all got shocked with what she did. 

We all knew eonnie's personality. Yes, she is know for being expressionless, but that's the catch. She keeps everything within her. 

"She loves her fame more than you?! That's why you agreed to that relationship contract with Jennie that eventually developed into a real thing?!" Jessica eonnie shouted. Hyoyeon eonnie held back Sica eonnie to her seat. 

"You calm down. Let's talk about this calmly." Sooyoung eonnie said to Jessica eonnie. 

Jessica eonnie took a deep breath and nodded. 

"Jongin, tell us what happened." Yuri eonnie asked. 

We all looked at him. At least, I should know the reason right? For me to move on. 

"The company proposed this set-up to cover the decreasing stock of YG. Soojung and I, doesn't have much time together during the start of the contract. She's an idol but she is more of an actress nowadays. I got to know Jennie more, as we are always together. Even during world tours. Until one day, I felt that Soojung should focus more on her job since that's what she always do. And, there's Jennie to save me whenever Soojung is absent." He explained calmly. Tears suddenly fell from my eyes. All this time, I thought we are contented on what we have. But I am wrong, I am the only one who's contented.

"Oppa, I'm sorry but that is bullshit. If you don't want eonnie anymore, why did you bother lie? She asked for a break-up but you don't want and after that, you're treating her like a garbage. And with what?!" Sooyoungie frustratedly asked. Chanyeol oppa held her hand to calm her down. 

She knows. She's been there with me. And I am very thankful for it.