Chapter 10

NEXT DAY

"Eonnie~ your variety show is the talk of the whole country." Sooyoung said as she entered the waiting room. 

Well, currently, the cameras are off since they already filmed enough for the part of me waiting in the waiting room. 

"What do you mean?" I asked her without showing any interest. 

She sat on the sofa and look around first. 

"Well, where do you want me to start?" She asked me.

"Just start." I said since I do not have any time to argue or even guess. 

"They said that you are really an angel, Minho oppa is really protective, Jennie is really cute and Kai oppa is very sweet to Jennie." She said in  less than a minute. 

"Sweet to Jennie?" I randomly asked. 

She nod at me and move closer to me and instruct me that she will whisper something. 

"When they are alone, they did nothing but to flirt with each other." She whispered. I exhaled heavily and nodded. 

"Don't worry eonnie, time will come. You won't have to worry about these acts anymore. Focus your attention to your fans and to Minho oppa for a while." She said in a low tone and tapped me at my back. 

"We'll open now the cameras" The head cameraman said and with that, in just a snap Sooyoung and I just transformed into an "idol" again. 

"Eonnie~ when are you going to invite me to your house?" Sooyoungie asked me as if she just got here.

"I'll ask them to have a housewarming party so that you can come over." I said to her casually. 

"That will take long for sure." She retorted. Aigoo~ Sometimes I really do not get this girl. Sometimes she is so mature and sometimes she is very childish. 

"I'm not the only one living there, you know?" I said and tapped her back. 

She nodded but I know that she is still sad. 

So I decided to call Minho oppa but then, the cameraman asked something,

"Who are you going to call?" He asked and I was surprised even Sooyoung. 

"Minho oppa? I'll ask him about the housewarming." I said honestly.

"Try calling Jennie. So that the people will see that you have an off cam interaction." He said. 

Oh I bet the companies noticed that we are not really talking that much. Such a show. Just like MNet, opps. 

I nodded and dialed Jennie's number. 

Well, I really don't have her number but my savior, Sooyoungie knows me too well and message it beforehand. 

"Yeoboseyo?" Jennie answered. 

"Jennie-yah~" I exclaimed as if we are close. 

"Oh? Krsytal? Why? what's the matter?" She answered. Well, she's really quick in grasping things. 

She noticed immediately that we are on camera. 

"Don't you think we should throw a housewarming party?" I asked straight to the point. 

"That would be great!" She agreed. 

Well, she cannot really disagree to that since it some netizens might call her out since there's nothing wrong with my suggestion.

"But when are we gonna hold it?" She asked.

"I'm thinking maybe tomorrow?" I suggested to her and it seems like she's thinking.

"So that means we need to buy things now, right?" She asked.

"I guess so. Are you free?" I asked her since if she's not we can just move the date or I will just ask Minho oppa and Sooyoung to accompany me. 

"Yup, I'm just out with Jisoo eonnie. Maybe we can meet at 4:00?" She suggested which made me look at my watch and saw that it is only 2:30 in the afternoon.

"Sure, I'll just bring Sooyoung with me." I said to her.

"Oki, see you~" She said and I hang up the call.

Sooyoung and I looked at each other.

"So is it just us? or you're going to invite somebody else?" She asked after a minute of looking at each other. 

Well, to be honest I was thinking if I could invite Jessica eonnie. I mean it's been a long time since she came out on TV and even if she's not saying anything. I know she wants to do it again and besides, she's here in Korea right now so might as well live the best out of it. 

"Yup, I was wondering if I should invite Jessica eonnie and other Soshi eonniedeul." I said and looked at Sooyoung.

Well, it is nothing new to her since she got to bond with Sica eonnie already but the public will be in shock for sure.

"That's a good idea. And inform Minho oppa maybe he wants to invite Shinee oppadeul as well." Sooyoung suggested and I nodded and dialed his phone.

I put it on a speaker mode since every phone call that I am going to make and we are shooting it needs to be on speaker mode.

"Why, my love?" Minho oppa said as soon as she answered my call.

My eyes went big real quick and so with Sooyoung's. Aish~ His trying to trick me. This oppa, aigoo.

"Love? Jennie and I decided that we should have a housewarming tomorrow, I'm just informing you since you might want to invite some of your friends." I said and teased him back. I can hear his small laugh. He knew I won't back down and besides, fans will not mind at all. Shawols are so nice. 

"Oh, I think I'll just invite Shinee and Joong Ki hyung." He normally replied. 

"Song Joong Ki sunbaenim?!" I shouted because I am shock. I am really a big fan of him and I've been wanting to make a movie or a series with him but sadly, fate is not always with me. 

"Yah! WHY?!" He reacted back. 

"You know oppa that I am a big fan. Make sure to invite him!" I said to him before I ended the call. 

I saw Sooyoung laughing at me, maybe due to my reaction. Like, for that short period of time, I don't mind if fans would think I am hilarious. But now, I am thinking of it already.