Chapter 18

We immediately went to Jongin's house. On our way here I just can't help to think about what happened to him and all. But, my attention got directed since the couple that I am with is really annoying. Since Chanyeol 

"What brought you guys here?" He asked while we are all sitting in the living room. 

I am looking at him and still, he is hiding his current state. 

"Uhm, we'll just go to your studio, Jongin-ah~" Chanyeol oppa said and grabbed Sooyoung's hand.

I guess they're just giving us some privacy. 

He is still smiling at me.

"Yah! Are you just going to stare at me? What's wrong?" He said and sat next beside me. 

I slapped his shoulder and he expressed for pain. 

"Why are you keeping it from me? I thought we are back from being friends?" I started and still looking at him.

With that, his smile faded and looked at me seriously.

"Did Chanyeol hyung told you? Or Jennie bu---" 

"It doesn't matter who told me! That's not the issue. Why didn't you tell me?" I said calmly. 

"I just know you too well. I know you will say that it is your fault and all even though it is not." He explained and then smiled at me. 

"I just don't want to hurt you again. I don't know what can I do to myself if I by chance, hurt you again." He said and tapped my head and stood up. 

He walks to the kitchen and I followed him but I did not say anything. 

"Coffee?" He asked and I just nodded. 

"Latte?"

"Latte."

We both said in unison and that made us laugh. 

He made our coffee and was about to give it to me but I suddenly felt the urge within me to hug him. 

And so I did. 

"If you are having a hard time, you can tell it to me. Allow me to get hurt and be confused." I said to him while still hugging him. 

I felt that he put down the cup of coffee and then I suddenly felt his warmth. 

"You got worried?" He asked softly while hugging me. 

I nodded. 

"I didn't know that you are having a rocky relationship with Jennie. I thought we both have a good relationship and not until I saw the news about Jennie." I said to him and I remembered what Sooyoung said. 

That Jennie is pregnant. 

"I'm sorry, I got you worried." He said and kissed my hair. 

I broke the hug and then he gave me my coffee again and I gladly accept it. 

"But, Kai." I started. He looked at me as if waiting for the next thing that I am going to say. 

"Have you heard that Jennie is pregnant?" I said straight to the point.

He looked at me with a shock face. 

"What do you mean?" He asked with full of confusion.

"Sooyoung said, she's planning to quit because she is pregnant. And she can't tell it to you because the both of you are not in good terms." I narrated what I know. 

The Perfect Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें