Chapter 12

CLICK -- CLICK

I woke up with the sounds of the shutter of the cameras and when I opened my eyes I saw Minho oppa and Jongin taking a photo of Jennie and I. 

Well, after what happened last night, Jennie decided to sleep next to me and I just let her. 

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them while rubbing my eyes since I really just woke up.

"You guys are so cute. We just want to capture the moment." Minho oppa said and I looked at Jongin and I saw him smiling at Jennie but this time instead of feeling of jealousy I just smiled at him as well and looked at Minho oppa.

I think with what happened last night, it helped me to get over things but of course not completely. At least now, I know that Jennie will be able to give the things that I cannot give. 

"Aish~ go out." I just said to the both of them and I heard them laughed. 

"Move quickly, we still need to prepare for the housewarming party." Minho oppa said and messed with my hair.

I nodded and they immediately went out.

I wiggled Jennie for her to wake up and without much force, she already opened her eyes.

"Wake up, we still need to prepare." I said to her. She immediately sat down but she's still spacing out.

I still want to sleep tho. I hugged her and I felt that she hugged me back and that made me smile. 

1 HOUR BEFORE THE HOUSEWARMING PARTY

I get the fish since we need to grill it outside. I looked at Jennie and she's decorating the space and Minho oppa ran an errand for us like we forgot to buy drinks. 

I quietly get the fish and was about to put the fish on the griller since the staff already made it ready.

"Let me help you." I heard someone said. I actually know who it is but I still looked back.

"I can manage, you can just help Jennie inside." I said and placed the fish but then I got shock because something just flashed as soon as I placed the fish. 

"I told you, let me help you." He said seriously and get the thongs from me. 

I just let it be since we need to move fast. And it's not that we can talk about anything since we are being filmed.

"So who did you invite?" I asked him to avoid the awkwardness. 

"Just EXO members. Did you invite Sooyoung?" He asked. Well, I know he knew something about Sooyoung and Chanyeol oppa. 

"Of course, Hahaha out of all the people outside my fam, I know she's the number one person who will never miss a thing." I said and out of a sudden I just let out a small laugh just thinking about it. 

"As expected, Sooyoung is so loyal." He said and he smiled. 

"What are you guys doing?" I heard Jennie asked from our behind.

"Oh we're just grilling the finish. Are you already finish in decorating the space?" I asked her as she walk towards us. 

"Yup." She answered. 

"Okay, that's great, would you mind helping Jongin? I'll just go to the kitchen and wait for Minho oppa." I said to her.

"Sure sure, no problem." She said and I nodded and went inside already. 

Before I go inside, I saw Jongin looked at me and I just smiled at him since I know the camera would catch that to just avoid any rumors.

20 MINUTES BEFORE THE HOUSEWARMING

So we are all set and by this time, we expect the guests to come anytime soon.

I am at the garden since the breeze is so good and I just want to maximize it.

"What are you doing here?" I heard and saw Minho oppa asked as he walks towards me. 

"Appreciating the breeze?" I said and laugh. And he laughed back at me. 

"Do you want to see something cute?" He asked me and sat beside me. 

"Sure, just make sure that it is really cute." I said to him with a threat. 

He get his phone from his pocket and dialed something. 

"Uncle Minho~~~" I heard a little girl screamed. 

I look at Minho oppa's screen and saw Park Naeun. Aigo~ She is so cute.

"Annyeong Naeun-ah~ I want you to meet someone." He greeted Naeun with his smiley smile. 

"Who is it?" She asked. 

And then, Minho oppa showed me. I smiled naturally and waved my hand. 

"Hello Naeun~ I'm Krystal eonnie." I said to her and she waved back at me. 

"What? You're already an aunt for Naeun." Minho oppa teasingly said.

I slapped his arm.

"What are you saying?? I'm just an eonnie~" I fight back.

"Eonnie, is uncle Minho your boyfriend?" Naeun suddenly asked. 

We caught off-guard with her question. I smiled at her.

"Uncle Minho and I are very close friends." I answered her. 

"Do you want to see Krystal eonnie in the future?" Minho oppa asked.

"Yes!! Eonnie~ Let's play and eat." Naeun said enthusiastically. Which made me so happy. 

"Sure! Let's go without uncle Minho." I said as I teased oppa. Naeun agreed and we just laugh while Minho oppa is faking a sulk. 

LIVING ROOM

So all the guest have arrived already. I looked at Sica eonnie talking to Taeyeon eonnie. I saw the happiness in her eyes, like due to false accusations, they cannot meet each other outside. I am aware that this will cause an uproar. 

Jessica eonnie is here, Baekhyun oppa and Taeyeon eonnie is in one place, Sooyoung and Chanyeol oppa are also here but they're just genuinely happy as of the moment that I am scared to ruin it. 

"What are you thinking?" Jongin suddenly asked in just an almost whispered tone. 

"Look at them, I am just so happy for them." I answered him and smiled. 

"Soojung-ah, I'm sorry." He said out of the blue which made my smile fade. 

I looked at him and I look around if a camera is focusing on us but luckily there's none. 

"Forgiven. I know that I cannot give you what you wanted as well so it is partially my fault. Jennie can obviously make you happy and you will do the same to her." I said but I tried to avoid his eyes since a tear might fell. 

That's all I can say to you, Jongin. I hope for you to become happy. I will always root for you.