Chapter 11

SUPERMARKET

"Jennie do you think Canapé would do?" I asked her as soon as we get our cart. 

"Ohhh~ I love that and we can just put cream and berries on top like that?" She said. And I just can't believe it but I like her idea. 

"That would be so delicious!" I explained and we both giggled. This time I knew we are being genuine to each other. 

"Mwoya? What made you both to giggle like that?" Jisoo asked with Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung is smiling at me but I know the question running in her head. I nodded at her and she nods back.

"We're just thinking about what type of foods we should make. And we both agreed to Canapé." Jennie said with all smiles. 

"That's it?" Sooyoung asked.

"Of course not!" Jennie and I said in unison. 

We looked at each other for about 3 seconds and immediately laugh.

"What do you think of Kimchi Jjiggae? Jeon?" Jisoo asked. 

"That would be nice as well since I think we should have decent foods." I said and we all agreed to it. 

So we decided to make canapé, jeon, kimchi jjiggae, jjapchae, braised pork and some grilled fruits and we get all the ingredients that we will be needing for tomorrow. 

RESTAURANT 

Well, of course we are already hungry. So we decided to eat first before we go home. But this time, we got clipped for a short period of time and they packed-up already. So that we can peacefully eat without cameras.

"So who would you invite?" I randomly asked Jennie while eating. 

"Just the members. You?" She said to me. 

"I'm thinking of Soshi eonniedeuls, Sica eonnie and Sooyoung." I said to her and she nodded slowly. 

"It's nice that you have older sisters to look after you." She said and smiled to me. But this time, the smile that she is wearing feels fake like she is not really smiling inside. 

"You have your 2ne1 eonniedeuls too, right?" I said to lighten up the mood. 

"We're not like that in YG." Jisoo answered which made Sooyoung and I to look at them. 

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked in confusion. 

Well, I always thought that every company treats each other like family so I don't exactly know what is going on.

"I mean, we are close yes but not to family level. We're just like a community. Our family is our group and the other groups are just neighbors." Jennie answered and all I can do was nod. 

"That's okay, we can be your family." I said with my most sincere tone. I mean, I mean it. 

I know how our industry works and you alone with your group is not enough for you to survive, emotionally. 

I know that ever since I met Jennie at Chanyeol oppa's house, I am not really in good vibes and the fact that she is dating Kai and i don't know if it is real this time just go it worse. 

I can feel that she is really a good person. We just met in the wrong way. 

She smiled at me and nodded. 

Jennie and I's bedroom in 4in1 house 

The lights are now off. We had a long day and the guys are not here tonight since Kai have a concert and Minho oppa have a shooting so we are here by ourselves. 

We turned off the cameras since we both agreed that we need to breathe from the cameras for tonight. 

"Jennie" I called her name.

"Eung?" She replied. 

"I mean it." I said to her.

"What do you mean?" She answered and chuckled. 

"I mean it when I said that we can be your family." I said in my soft tone.

It seems like she's analyzing what I just said. And silence filled the atmosphere.

"Aren't you mad at me?" She asked. And I felt that she changed her position and looked in my bed's direction.

"Honestly? At first, I am. When you spilled all those sticky sauces on me, I was so pissed off. Why did you do that?" I said  with small laugh as I reminisced the day when it happened. 

"I---" She started but she just paused.

"You what?" I asked.

"I really want you and Jongin to break up." She said. Well, I kinda guessed that already.

"Sorry." She followed up in a low tone.

"Forgiven." I replied. I mean it already happened. I can't do anything about it already. 

"I thought you'll be a mad girlfriend, like you're going to ask Jongin to finish the deal but you didn't and you didn't even say a thing to him." She said. 

I let out a small chuckle. So that was her plan, to make me an outrageous girlfriend. 

"I'm not like that. I value his work as much as I value mine. I knew it is part of his job but I think it just came into reality." I said to her with full honesty. 

"In that part, aren't you supposed to be mad at me? I just stole your boyfriend." She asked and this time she sat down on her bed which made me looked at her. 

"The circumstance is very difficult to accept, I admit but I just concluded that, maybe you'll make him more happy and feel love than me. And with that, I'm all good. But I'm not saying that I've moved on already. I just accepted your relationship and our fate." I said to her. 

And surprisingly, she hugged me. Real tight. I hugged her back and suddenly I can feel her tears. 

"You are truly a good person, Krystal. I'm really sorry for everything." She said to me while sobbing.

I tapped her back and nodded even though I know she will not see it anyways. I unconsciously smiled.

The first step of moving on is acceptance and I know I am already in the process.