Chapter 8

TRENDING

1. KRYSTAL

2. KRYSTAL JUNG

3. minho

I am now in my dressing room, the press conference just got finished, and when I checked my social media account to see the feedback of the fans. 

I think I know the reason now why Ms. Kim is our Public Affairs head. 

The people are focusing on Minho oppa and me which is kinda given since I've been with him almost every day due to gigs that we do together.

And Shawols are showing their love if ever that I am dating Minho oppa which I don't know why but made me smile. 

And it just suddenly went into my head, if ever Kai and I did the same thing, will EXO-Ls accept me like how they accept Jennie?

"Soojung~ Let's go. Director-nim is already near." Minho oppa said as he showed me his hand and I gladly accepted it. 

We are on our way to a Barbeque lunch with the producer of the variety show that oppa and I will be participating in. 

BARBEQUE GRILL RESTAURANT 

"So as you both already know, we already have this kind of meeting since I already received approval from your agency." He started that made oppa and I put down our chopsticks. 

We nodded and gave our full attention. 

"So due to spiking news, SM and YG had come to an agreement. I will produce a variety show named, 4 in 1. So this variety show will just like show your daily lives but you'll be with BlackPink's Jennie and EXO's Kai. All of you will live in a house for 3 months and there will be hidden cameras everywhere and of course, this show will be living proof to the fans that all of you are all on good terms." He said and with how he explained I just know that everything is final already. 

"It seems like everything has been finalized already. I'll just ask when will we start?" Minho oppa asked. 

"Tomorrow. Since it will not really affect your daily schedules." Producer-nim said. 

"Tomorrow? Isn't it too soon?" I asked since I thought it will still be a few months from now since that's how it normally works. 

"Nope, the show needs to be aired right away to kill the scandal. The staff will have overnight editing so that we can aired by the day after tomorrow." He said and I just gave him a smile and nod. 

NEXT MORNING

As soon as I woke up, I already noticed some cameras around me. Wow, this variety show is really something. 

I think my manager let them in so of course, perfect Krystal in action. 

I'm already fixing my luggage but I heard that my door suddenly beeped which is a sign that someone came in. 

When I looked at it, I saw Sooyoung and her face was hilarious since there is a camera facing the door. 

"Oh Sooyoung-ah?" I welcomed her. 

"I didn't know you were shooting, eonnie~ You should've told me~" She whined like a baby. 

"It's fine but since you are here. Help me with my luggage." I said to her as I pull her towards my room. 

We went to my room and she gasped as soon as we enter. 

"Eonnie, are you going to bring all of these?" She asked me and went to my bed with a pile of clothes and checked it one by one. 

I scratched my head a little bit since I am a little bit hesitant to answer her question. 

"Uh yes?" I said unsurely and smiled at her awkwardly. 

She looked at me in shock. 

"Are you going to move out for good? Andwae. I'll help you choose which is which, okay?" She said and did not even wait for me to answer and just looked at my clothes one-by-one. 

I smiled and ran to her and gave her a hug. 

"Thank you, Sooyoungie~" I said to her as I tighten my hug. 

"It's nothing. Go and pack your other stuff. What time you should be leaving?" She asked me while picking my clothes. 

"I should leave by 12 at least." I said and went to my bathroom to get some toiletries. 

"Oh eonnie. You're doomed. It's already 11:00 and you haven't finished anything yet." She shouted which made me laugh. 

A genuine laugh. 

"That's why you are here to help. Saranghae~" I said.

NEXT DAY

I stayed out as soon as I finished organizing my stuff and as we talked. There's a 24/7 camera tailing me. 

When I went to the variety house. I noticed that Jennie's things are already there. Well, maybe her manager fixed those for her. 

Today is the airing of the first episode and I decided to watch it on my way to one of my endorsements. 

And after it, I checked my social media account and saw that it really trended even though the 4 of us haven't met each other yet. 

And I suddenly smiled when I saw this article...

KRYSTAL JUNG AND RED VELVET'S JOY SHOWED THEIR HIDDEN FRIENDSHIP ON THE FIRST EPISODE OF 4IN1

       Red Velvet's Joy was the first guest in the new variety show 4in1 that starred Krystal Jung, Choi Minho, EXO's Kai, and BlackPink's Jennie. As soon as Joy walked in, the people noticed immediately how close she is with Krystal and the fans are also happy to see a new side of Krystal as she is so jolly around Joy. 

      The fact that Jennie is the only member of the variety show that is not from SM Entertainment did not escape the sharp eyes and brains of the netizens. 

       Stay tuned for the second episode. 

KRIIING--KRIIING--KRIIINGG

"Yeoboseyo" I answered Minho oppa's call. 

"Ya, are you going back to 4in1?" He asked referring to the house that we are using for the variety. 

The cameraman told me to put the call in a loudspeaker and I nodded and do as he told me. 

"Yup, I'm just going to grab some food. Do you want anything?" I asked him. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shinee's Minho imnida." He greeted me right away after my question which made me laugh. How did he know?

"Daebak! Oppa, how did you know?" I asked in doubt but still laughing. 

"I'm Choi Minho-ya, but anyways, Soojung, go home straight and let's just go and get food together." He said and it feels like a good idea.

"Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes." I said to oppa.

"Okay, take care~" He said and dropped the call. 

"Is he really that quick-witted?" the cameraman asked but the camera is still pointing at me. 

"Yup, sometimes before I asked things he already answered it. He said he can see it through my facial expression." I answered and smiled.