Chapter 17

After 3 years...

MOST IN DEMAND  IDOL CHOI MINHO AND TOP PAID ACTRESS KRYSTAL JUNG ANNOUNCED THEIR ENGAGEMENT

       A lot of fans has been watching the perfect relationship of Minho and Krystal for almost 3 years. And now, the long wait is over, the two finally stepped up their relationship. According to some of our sources, the two already had a meeting with their wedding coordinator. This wedding, will become the wedding of the year as they may say. 

Comments:

7357: As expected! These two are really a good match.

835: Waaah~ Minho oppa will now get married, Krystal is so lucky!!!

0855: Does that mean they'll be on hiatus after the wedding??? NOOOO.

6357: Imagine how Krystal will live with Shinee around her Kkkkk.

I cannot contain myself from smiling when I read the article. I scrolled more to see some articles.  And I froze for a moment when I saw the headline. 

BLACKPINK'S JENNIE DECIDED TO COMPLETELY LEAVE THE SHOWBIZ INDUSTRY

       After so many speculations, YG Entertainment hasn't released any statement yet regarding BlackPink's Jennie sudden want to leave the company. Some rumors said that it is because she cannot take the demands of the work anymore. 

Comments:

7253: Wah! She shouldn't be an idol in the first place!

5389: What a shame, Red Velvet cannot relate. 

      5362 replied to 5389: What do you mean? 

      5389 replied to 5362: Red Velvet has so many projects here and there, they had breakdowns but they did not plan to leave SM.

3549: I really do not know why Jongin is dating her. 

8649: Kai should choose better like how Minho chose Krystal.

          6358 replied to 8649: you are 100% right.

I exhaled with worry. What happened to Jennie? I was about to call her but then someone hugged me from the back.

When I looked who it is I saw, Minho oppa. 

"Why?~" I asked him as I put down my phone. 

"Have you seen the articles?" He asked me happily and sweetly. 

With that, I already knew the reason of his happiness.

"Yup, they're full of anticipation." I said to him. He turned me to face him and smiled at me. 

"I really cannot wait for you to be my wife." He said and I smiled back at him.

"I love you~" I said to him.

"I love you too." He said and kissed me on the lips.

"Wah~ Can't you guys do that in private?" I heard Sooyoung said as soon as she entered the room. 

"Well, we are in private not until you guys walked-in without even knocking." I said to her and we both ended up giggling. 

Her relationship with Chanyeol oppa are full of ups and they minimally experienced downs and one of those times is when Taehyung suddenly want Sooyoung back but that's not my story to tell.

"Hyung, congrats! And I hope you can keep up with Soojungie." Chanyeol oppa said with teasing tone. 

"YAH SOOYOUNG-AH! DON'T YOU EVER MARRY CHANYEOL OPPA." I said to her but she smiled at me and showed me her hand.

"It's too late eonnie, I just said yes." She said to me.

"WAAAH~ we're both getting married!!" We both suddenly screamed. And made the two men of our lives cover their ears. 

"But, have you heard the news about Jennie?" I diverted the attention when I suddenly remembered. 

"That she wants to quit? Yup. I heard she is pregnant." Sooyoung said which made Minho oppa and I shock. 

"WHAT?!" I reacted. 

"I heard it from Jisoo eonnie and She also said that Jennie did not tell it to Kai oppa yet." Sooyoung narrated. 

"Why?" I asked but this time Sooyoung and Chanyeol oppa were the ones who stayed quiet. 

"Oppa, do you know?" I asked Minho oppa but he is just looking at Chanyeol oppa. 

"Can please someone tell me why? I mean they are in a good relationship, right? Then, why she can't tell it to Kai?" I asked with a bit elevated tone.

Sooyoung looked at Chanyeol and held his hand. 

"It's okay, oppa. Nothing will changed even if Soojung eonnie will know about it." She said which made me creased my forehead. 

He took a deep breath and looked at me. 

"Soojung, after you guys went back from the fashion week, you got civil with Jongin, right? But that made Jennie super jealous. She will always asked Jongin where he is, what is he doing, who is he with and so on. Jongin got really annoyed and accidentally compared Jennie to you. Jongin want to break up with Jennie but every time he will try, Jennie will really do something like beg or she will say that she will kill herself and so on." Chanyeol oppa said. 

Is that the reason why Jennie is not contacting me that often? And if she does, she will only ask if I am with Jongin. 

Oh gosh. 

He looked at Minho oppa as if he was contemplating if he should say it or not but ended up saying it.

"And Jongin said not to tell you since you might think that it is all because of you. And he also said that he wants you to stay by his side even if as a friend." He said. 

I didn't know the always smiley and laughing Jongin that I always see were all fake. 

"Is he in his house right now?" I asked Chanyeol oppa and he nodded. 

"Oppa, would you m--" I was about to ask if I can go but he cut me off. 

"You go, Soojung. I trust you." He said and kissed me on the lips. 

"Should I drive you?" He asked me softly.

"No need, you still have a schedule. I'll just go with Chanyeol oppa and Sooyoung." I said and he nodded. 

"Thank you, oppa." I said to him and kissed him. 

That is what I like about Minho oppa, he is so understanding. And besides I don't see Jongin as the person I love like before.