Twenty Seven: Assignment (Callum)

Aiden Aljay Zane's Point of view

Damn it! Why does they need to flirt infront of me?! Argh yeah... Ashianna doesn't know what they are talking, she's innocent for that stuff. I think she has never liked any man before. She was too focused on her books. She's almost a Introvert type of person.

And why am I acting like this?! I don't care about them! I really don't care! Am I?

Why does your heart saying otherwise

My brain just talked.

No! I don't care okay?!

But your heart saying it's a lie

I'm not lying!

Oh! Damn. Stop Aljay, you look like a idiot talking to your mind. I just walk away and entered the hall.

"Mr. Marquez?"  Who's this man?

"My name is Callum. I'm the head of Aurora town" Damn it. He is irritating. He's a walking heartbreak huh.

"Please to meet a Hesxtian. The strongest Hesxtian" What's with the formal and sweet words? Do I look like a gay?

"Nice to meet you" Damn it. I want to drag Ashianna out of here.

Even he is smiling, anger is still evident to his red eyes while looking to his town. He still try to smile even anger is with him. He's trying to calm down himself.

"Hey... I'm Natalia Greyson"

"Drake Solair"

I did not realize that they were behind me. They are followed by Charlie and Ashianna and Ryan laughing in the back. What the freaking freak ?!

I walked towards them.

"Is there anything funny?" I asked rudely. Does anyone look funny?

"None"

"Then don't laugh" I walked away. Before I could I leave, I heard Charlie and Jackson laugh out loud.

"When jealousy strikes" Then Charlie continue laughing as well as Jackson. Damn those two.

"Oh? Kasama mo din sila?" That Callum guy asked.

"Yeah. They are Maxine Colt, Jackson Wang, Charlie Dimaano, Ryan Chan, Karina Gonzales and Ashianna Mendoza" I pointed to them as I mentioned their name.

"Ashianna..." He was mesmerized by Ashianna's beauty. He keep staring at Ashianna. Damn it. That's why I want to dragged Ashianna out of here.

"Don't stare at her" With my cold and authorative voice, I said that.He just raised his brows and smirk. He's mocking me.

"She's mine..." I left him speechless and shocked by what I said.

Ashianna's Point of view

That ill-tempered jerk. I was just trying to be friends with Ryan! What a short tempered asshole. What is his problem?!

"Don't mind that asshole, papansin lang yon" Nakangiti akong humarap kay Ryan.

"Wow. You have a courage to call him asshole, huh?" Ngumisi lang ako. Yeah, ako lang ang nakakatawag sa kanya ng ganon. I'm proud.