Chapter Thirty three: Review week(Part 2)

Ashianna's Point of view

Another day, another review day. Naging Kain-Ligo-Review-Tulog ang naging cycle namin sa mga past day and as usual may sticky notes na naman. Hindi na ata mawawala yon. 

"Good Morning Class!" Prof. Rae entered the room together with some students including Ryan, Maxine and Drake. Nagkatinginan kami nila Jackson at Aljay.

"Dito muna sila. Something just happended. Don't worry, you can do whatever you want I'm not stopping you, just make sure you done reviewing." Agad na nag-ingay yung ibang kaklase namin. Lumapit ng konti samin si Prof. habang may hawak na gitara. 

"Is there is someone knows how to play guitar?" he asked us. Ryan, Jackson and Aljay raised their hand. I also know how to play guitar but yeah... no thanks. Prof. Rae gave the guitar to Aljay. 

He played the guitar. He played a clip from a song that I don't know the title. Jackson also played a song he even sing it! Yung tinugtog nya lang din kay Karina yung kinanta nya.

"You know the song 12:51? It was suggested by my students" Umiling silang tatlo. I know that song. Prof. Rae is giving attention to his students which is flattering. Kinuha ko na lang yung guitar. Gulat pa sila ng kinuha ko yon. 

I started strumming the guitar to find the tune, hindi  ko kasi kabisado chords non para na din ma-adjust ko. Nang makapa ko na ay sinimulan kong tugtugin yung chorus,

"'Cause it's 12:51 and I thought my feelings were gone

But I'm lying on my bed, thinking of you again

And the moon shines so bright, but I gotta dry these tears tonight

'Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on any longer" 

This is my first time to sing in front of peoples. Sila Mom and Dad palang ang nakakarinig saking kumanta. Ano bang pumasok sa isip ko at kinuha yung gitara?!

"Oh, oh, oh, oh..." Lahat na ata na nasa room at napapadaan ay tumitingind dito. May mga sumasabay pa nga pero mahina lang mas nangingibabaw sakin.

"Then I saw you with her

Didn't think you'd find another 

And my world just seemed to crash

Shouldn't have thought that this would last" I continued kahit pati yung mga teachers ay nandito na din, nagmistulang may concert sa room namin.

"And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life

And maybe I haven't moved on since that night"

"'Cause it's 12:51 and I thought my feelings were gone

But I'm lying on my bed, thinking of you again

And the moon shines so bright, but I gotta dry these tears tonight

'Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on any longer" 

I stop. May mga narinig akong papuri na nginitian ko lag dahil nasa awkward stage ako!

"Wow. You have a nice voice Miss Ashianna." Sh*t.

"Dad! I mean- Mr. Mendoza." We bowed as a sign of respect. Nagsi-alisan na din yung iba, kahit yung mga kaklase namin lumabas muna.

"How I miss hearing you sing, My dear daughter." Napangiti ako kahit paano. Kelan nga ba ako huling kumanta? Around age of 14 siguro.