Chapter 37

"I'm so happy for Samantha" I smiled, I looked at her with amusement in my eyes.

"Parang ikaw 'yung naiiyak, Ashley, ikaw ba 'yung kinakasal?" Skye handed me a handkerchief. I just laughed at her and took it to wipe my tears. Parang ako nga 'yung kinakasal kung hindi lang kami nagkaproblema noon siguro ako na ang unang nakaranas ng ganyan sa aming magkakaibigan.

Kahit hindi ni Skye aminin I can sense that she has the urge to cry too. Also Reina and Coery became emotional. She poured her heart out in words.

"...for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do us apart" Sam's groom spoke.

She wiped her tears with the back of her hand. I felt so emotional the whole wedding and I couldn't help but think that I and Callix would be infront of the altar to sooner. They had their first kiss as husband and wife.

After that we went to the reception and started the program. Reina spoke a message for both of them. It went well and smoothly, we ate and finished the program, since Sam's wedding is not that kind of private they invited some of their friends and relatives.

We have a little time together, our group of friends are drinking wine. Some chill talks hindi ko kasama ngayon si Callix kaya I'll drink hindi naman siguro ako no'n pag babawalan at isa pa hindi niya kita 'no!

Dumaan ang mga araw our family and the Ramirez's set to discuss the upcoming wedding of ours. Sinundo ako ni Callix mula sa condo ko and I felt great because I can't really believe this gonna happen at the end of the day.

After many heartbreaks and pain of too much suffering at the end we still ended up being together. "I guess fate is always there for us" I said in my mind. Nang marating namin ang aming mansion I saw an unfamilliar car, maybe Dr. Ramirez's car.

We entered to our gate and he parked it in the garage. Lumabas kami parehas and he grabbed my hand to hold. When we entered in our main door malayo palang ay kita ko na ang mga magulang ko at ang Dad ni Callix.

Sayang, I never saw his mother. But anyway It's okay that's life. Dumaretso kami ni Callix at umupo sa sofa. Nasa tapat namin ang mga magulang namin at sa kabilang sofa naman ay si Dr. Ramirez na mukhang kakagaling lang sa kaniyang duty.

"So everyone I would say na we will planning about the upcoming wedding of Ashley and Callix" panimula ni Dad.

"Good to know, I can't wait to have a grandchild" Dr. Ramirez added.

Everyone laughed except sa aming dalawa nakakahiya!

"Dad" saway ni Callix, mukhang napipikon.

After a while Callix spoke. "Mr and Mrs. Alvarez I want to ask for your consent..." hindi pa natatapos ni Callix ang kaniyang sasabihin ay pumayag na kaagad ang mga magulang ko.

Hindi ko maipaliwanag kung gaano ako kasaya ngayon. No words can tell we've been comfortable to each other right now. Both sides is willing, laughing, he grabbed my right hand at pinagsiklop ang mga 'yon.

"Soon as possible I want the wedding to be held" Callix's dad spoke.

Everyone nodded and agreed. Sobrang saya ko at walang material na bagay ang makakatumbas sa mga 'yon. Th real love and care of the people around you is priceles indeed.

Pagkatapos ng pag-uusap na 'yon ay umalis na ang dad ni Callix at nag paalam na rin kaming dalawa sa aking mga magulang. I went inside the car at umalis na ng bahay. "Love, let's go to Bgc?" he asked and arched a brow.

"Sure," I answered back.

Kinuha niya ang aking kaliwang kamay at pinatakan ako ng halik do'n. I just smiled at him after that he continued driving I leaned on the seat and closed my eyes dinadama ang lamig ng hangin na tumatama sa balat ko dahil sa aircon.