𝐀𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩

~Author's note~

Sorry guys for not updating for a while, I didn't have much motivation but right now I have a midterm break so I will hopefully update on Thursday, Friday and maybe even the weekend.

I hope your all doing well!

Enjoy the chapter! :)

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

We soon emerged from the freezing cold river, all of us holding on to Peter. Lucy began to slip off so I quickly grabbed her and pulled her back up. The Beavers swam up to us and paddled the block of ice we were on, to land.

I turned around and saw Peter look at me with fear in his eyes, he was holding Lucy's coat and Lucy was no where to be seen.
"What have you done?"
Susan shouted at him.
"Lucy!"
I shouted, hoping that her voice would call out and say she's okay but there was no answer.
"Lucy!"
We all shouted.

"Has anyone seen my coat?"
We heard behind us and we turned around to see Lucy and I rushed to hug her.
"Don't you worry, dear. Your brother's got you all well looked after."
Mr Beaver said to us reassuringly.

"And I don't think you'll need those coats anymore."
Mrs Beaver told us and we turned around to see a beautiful cherry blossom tree. Although it was covered in frost, if you looked very closely, you could see the flowers opening up.

~𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩~

As we got closer to Aslan's camp, it got warmer. We neared it to see a lot of tents everywhere. A horn was blown and I looked up to see one of the centaurs on the hill blowing the horn. I grinned widely and took Peter's hand, leading him further through the camp. The others following us.

The further we walked through the camp, the more creatures would look at us. They all began to walk behind us.
"Why are they all staring at us?"
Susan asked.
"Maybe they think you look funny!"
Lucy teased her.

We came closer to a bigger and more dressed up tent which I presume is my dad's tent since he is a bit like the great king (Oikawa? Is that you?) of Narnia.

Peter drew his sword and held it up to the centaur infront of the tent.
"We have come to see Aslan."
The centaur turned and looked at the tent. We waited for a couple of seconds and everyone behind us kneeled so I did so too. Although Aslan is my father, I still think it would be right to do so. The Pevensie's looked in shock and stared as My father walked out of the tent, then they kneeled.

"Welcome, Peter, son of Adam. Welcome, Susan and Lucy, daughters of Eve. Welcome Y/n, my daughter."
I grinned at this and looked up.
''And welcome to you, Beavers. You have my thanks.''

By now I didn't care if I was being 'unprofessional', I got up and ran to hug my dad.
"Father! It's so good to see you!"
I hugged him as he put his paw around me, I heard the Pevensie's gasp in shock as they realised that I was his child.
"It's good to see you too, Y/n."
Father smiled at me.

"Now, where is the fifth member of your company?"
Peter stood up and spoke.
"That's why we're here, sir."
Peter spoke and he got up.

"We need your help."