𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

I hope you enjoy the video I linked, it's really good! Credits to the channel who created it.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

We were sitting outside, thankfully it was warm and sunny outside today.
Peter, Susan and Edmund were playing cricket while Lucy and I were sitting under a nice shady tree, I was reading to her.

"Peter winds up, poised to take yet another wicket!"
We heard Peter shout in the distance. Then a thump and an annoyed 'ow!' from Edmund.

I looked up as I heard Peter say
"Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream!"
This made me and Lucy giggle which got to Peter look at us, he looked at Lucy and then me. I felt Lucy nudge me, she probably already figured out I like Peter, Susan probably knows too. I waved to him and went back to reading, blushing slightly.

"Why can't we play 'Hide and Seek' again?"
Ed asked.
"I thought you said that it was a kid's game."
Peter retorted, I snorted at this.
"Besides, we could all use some fresh air."
Susan said optimistically.
"It's not like there isn't any air inside!"
Edmund spoke back.
I mean, he's not wrong-

(I'm sorry I had to include this meme I saw)

(Ed's kinda a mood tho lol, onto the fanfic.)

"Are you ready?"
Peter asked Edmund, getting ready to pitch the ball.
"Are you?"
Ed asked, annoyed.
'jeese louise, what's stick's up his butt'

Peter threw the ball, Edmund hit it and it flew right into the glass window of the professor's mansion.

'Oh sh-'