𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞

Thank you so so so much for reading this book, this is my first fanfic I've ever wrote so I hope you guys are all enjoying it! :)

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

I woke up and quickly got ready, we had breakfast and looked outside but sadly it was raining so we couldn't go out.
'So much for good weather, but the rain does sound nice so it's not so bad I guess'
We were all sitting in a room and Susan was ''playing a game" (which was very boring) with Peter and I.

"Gastrovascular, come on guys, gastrovascular!"
Susan said in an exasperated tone. Peter sighed.
"Is it Latin?"
"Yes."
Edmund got up from his chair and asked in a teasing tone.
"Is it latin for 'Worst game ever invented'?"
He smirked. Peter and I smiled, holding back laughter.

I quickly composed myself since I didn't really want to get on Susan's bad side and spoke.
"Actually, it's a part of an animals body." 'Finally, I'm glad I can show off my knowledge'
Susan smiled at me thinking that I was actually interested in the game but looked at Peter and Edmund and glared at them, slamming the book shut.

Lucy got up and stood behind me and Peter.
"We could play hide and seek?"
She asked. I looked at Peter, he smiled playfully.
"But we're already having so much fun right now."
He said sarcastically, aiming it at Susan. She glared at him.

"Come on Peter, please!"
Lucy begged him as Ed rolled his eyes.
"Pretty please."
"One, two, three, four,"
Peter began to count and Lucy and I grinned.
"What?!"
Ed shouted as I got Lucy and told her we can hide together, she nodded and we ran away from Peter as he got up, put his arm on the wall, turned to face it and closed is eyes.

Lucy and I ran away trying to find a good hiding spot as we heard Peter counting.
"24, 25, 26,"
Lucy and I found a curtain to hide behind but Ed barged in front of us and said
"I was here first!"
I sighed and rolled my eyes so we ran off to find somewhere else to hide.

Then we came across a room which was completely empty but with a curtain hiding something, everything seemed so quiet.
I told Lucy to shut the door as I walked closer to the sheet.
I pulled it back to see a beautifully carved wardrobe, it seemed magical.
Lucy walked up to it and grinned.
We heard Peter.
"75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80"

As we opened it, some white balls that looked like snow came out.
'Weird, they kinda look like-'
We quickly got inside as we heard Peter going into the 90's
"81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95..."
We kept backing away in the wardrobe but couldn't seem to find the back.
'How big is this wardrobe?'

I felt something prickly on my back and turned around to see pine branches covered in snow and then I realised where we were.

I was back in Narnia