𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

When we woke up it was already dawn.
''We should go.''
Susan said getting up, walking over to Lucy.
''I'm so cold.''
Lucy said as she walked off of the stone table. I hugged my father one last time and kissed his head. Susan and I hugged Lucy as we walked away. We all turned back, looking at Aslan's body, the wind howling as if to cry. We began to walk away when suddenly a rumble and a loud cracking noise was heard. I turned around and saw that father's body wasn't there anymore.

''Lucy, Susan!''
We got up and walked to the now cracked in half stone table, now it only had the ropes that had held down Aslan hours before.

''Where's Aslan?''
''What have they done?''
We felt the rays of the sun on our faces as the sun rose, we looked up in shock to see Aslan himself, alive and standing right in front of us.

''Aslan!''
"Father!"
We shouted in joy as we ran to my father, hugging him tightly. He laughed happily.
''But we saw the knife. The witch.''
Susan inquired.

''If the witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might have interpreted the deep magic differently. That when a willing victim who has committed no no treachery is killed in a traitor's stead, the stone table will crack and even death itself will turn backwards.''
A

slan explained to us.

''We sent news that you were dead, Peter and Edmund will have already gone to war, Father.''
I told him. I was beginning to worry. I trusted Peter, Edmund and the rest of our army but we were up against the witch's army which was probably double our size, if not bigger.
''We have to help them.''
Lucy said, drawing her dagger.

Father chuckled and lowered her dagger with his paw.
''We will, dear one, but not alone. Climb on my back. We have far to go and little time to get there. And you may want to cover your ears.''

We got on my father's back and covered our ears as he roared loudly.