𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

"Please don't try to run. We're tired and we'd prefer to kill you quickly.''
'What kind of speech is that, as if we'd like to get killed by a wolf who serves a cruel witch-'

Susan quickly ran to her horn, blew it and we all quickly climbed up a tree. The Wolves kept jumping trying to bite our feet.

"Get back!"
I heard a familiar voice.
"Peter!"
He quickly ran up to the wolves and held the sword infront of him.
"Come on. We've already been through this before. We both know you haven't got it in you.''
"Peter watch out!"
I shouted to him as I saw a diffrent wolf approach him from a diffrent side.

But as soon as it jumped at Peter it got held down by none other than Aslan. Oreius ran up from behind, ready to attack Maugrim but Aslan held him back.
"No! Stay your weapons. This is Peter's battle."

"You may think your a king, but you're going to die...Like a dog!"
Maugrim pounced onto Peter, we all screamed.
"Peter!"
All three of us jumped down from the tree to check if he was alright.

We rolled Maugrim off Peter, he sat up breathing heavily. We all hugged, relieved that he was alright.

Fathet let go of the other wolf as it scampered away.
"After him. He'll lead you to Edmund."
Oreius and some other Narnians ran after it.

"Peter, clean your sword."
Peter did so and got knighted by Aslan.
"Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane. Knight of Narnia"

We all smiled at him.