𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

The battle was hard.
extremely hard.

Peter ran forward on his steed, knocking down every monster in his path. On top of the ledge Edmund was standing, he commanded.

''Fire!''
A centaur shot a flaming arrow and a phoenix emerged near Peter, burning the grass, creating a border between the good and evil army.

The Narnians cheered and Peter lifted his helmet but their cheers soon were silenced as the witch sent an icy blast, putting out the fire.
''Draw back! Draw them to the rocks!''

Peter commanded his army and the signal was blown.
''That's the signal. Come on!''
Mr Beaver hurried Edmund and they rushed to the rocks.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

We rode through a gorgeous forest on father's back.
''Where are we going?''
Susan asked but father didn't asnwer as we soon saw the white witches castle.
''Hang on!''

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

''Fall back!''
The Narnia army ran to the rocks.
''Go on, fall back!''
The witch's army behind them, the centaurs shot arrows at them, shooting the front line down.

One of the witch's dwarfs shot Peter's horse down, making him fall down leaving Edmund to look at his brother terrified for him. Oreius looked at the rhino next to him.

''Stop!''
Peter shouted as they charged forward to the witches army.

The rhino knocked down a group of enemy soldiers but was quickly knocked down. Oreius jumped over it and charged forward killing a minotaur. He kept running to the witch, missing her with his blade, turning around as they battled, leaving Peter to watch in horror as he watched his friend and comrade turn to stone.