𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯.

Peter gasped slightly but hugged me back, lifting me up slightly just to spin me around.
"

You have no idea how long I've been hoping you'd ask me."
I confessed to him.
"Really? I thought you thought of me as a brother.."
"No! I mean, I think of everyone else as my siblings but I began feeling that way when the war began and I have liked you since way before that. Besides, would I kiss my brother on the cheek and hold his hands?"
"Well, no but I didn't really think of that"
He said sheepishly.

I took his hand and we walked around for a while but Peter had to go do something, I think father wanted to speak with him so I went with the girls to look around the nearby forest.

~𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩~

"You look like mum."
Lucy told Susan. We had changed in to beautiful dresses, not too fancy though since we went in a forest.
"Mum hasn't had a dress like this since before the war."
"We should bring her one back, maybe even a whole trunk full!"
Lucy said grinning.
"If we ever get back."
Susan said, depressingly and Lucy looked down sadly.

"I'm sorry I'm like that."
Susan apologised.
"We used to have fun altogether, didn't we."
"Yes."
Lucy said. I grinned cheekily
"Before you got boring!"
And Lucy and I burst out giggling.
"Oh really?"
Susan asked.
'Oh no, she's smirking. That's never a good thing.'
And she splashed us with water from the river right next to us. This turned into a whole water fight, getting us drenched.

We got out of the river to get some towels we brought but as I lifted the towel off the tree branch, I saw a furry face and I screamed.