Freedom and Forgiveness

Columbarium was a place where cremated remains were stored and Mark found himself inside that place. He was standing in front of one of the compartments, staring into a certain niche.

After letting out a deep breath, Mark then placed his hand on the glass door of the niche that he was staring at. He lifted the small bouquet that he brought, and placed it on the niche vase.

Mark took a step back after placing the flowers that he brought. He stared at the niche once again and made a silent prayer.

"Wherever he is now, he must be really happy." Mark muttered.

"Right, Jinyoung is already with his parents." Jaebum agreed.

While Mark and Jaebum agreed to each other, Youngjae, on the other hand, was sniffing and his tears were falling as he looked at Jinyoung's niche. This was not something that he expected to happen, but it happened anyway and all he needed to do was to accept that Jinyoung had left them already.

"Jinyoung... I miss you. Why did you have to leave us?" Youngjae cried.

Mark and Jaebum were just okay, but when Youngjae let out those statements, the two couldn't hold it back and their tears started to escaped from their eyes. The three of them were crying inside the columbarium, expressing their grief over Jinyoung's death.

----------------

After long hours of being unconcious, Jinyoung finally stirred in his sleep. He contracted his brows as he slowly opened his eyes and was greeted with a bright light coming from the light bulb. He looked around and noticed that he's in the hospital.

He sighed in relief. It was just a dream. He's not dead yet, he's still alive. He shook his head as he could still feel Youngjae's cry in his dreams.

Jinyoung tried to sit on his bed, but when he started to lift his body, the wound from his stomach started to hurt. "Ouch!"

Jaebum and Youngja, who were sleeping on the couch inside Jinyoung's ward, suddenly woke up from their sleep when they heard a noise. Youngjae shifted his attention at Jinyoung's direction to check the younger, but his eyes widened when he saw Jinyoung struggled himself to just sit on the bed.

"Jinyoung?" He called. He stood up and went straight to Jinyoung while Jaebum followed him. "Jinyoung? Are you okay?"

"Y-Youngjae hyung..." He muttered. "Jaebum hyung... what happened?"

Jaebum and Youngjae helped Jinyoung settled himself on the bed before they both sat on the chairs beside Jinyoung's bed.

"This is what you get for bravely pushing Mr. Tuan and received the bullet instead." Jaebum said, but he sounded like he was complaining.

"I did?"

"Yeah, of course you did. Aish, you're lucky that the bullet happened to miss all of your vital areas."

Jinyoung stared at the older before his mind recalled what happened on that day. And yes, he finally remembered that he ran towards Mr. Tuan, pushed him aside and let the bullet hit him.

"You remembered it already?" Youngjae asked in which Jinyoung slowly nodded his head. "I want to ask you on why did you do that? It would have killed you."

"Because I know how it feels like to lose a family." He answered. "I don't want anyone to feel that."

It was an answer that both Youngjae and Jaebum wasn't expecting to hear from the younger. Jaebum and Youngjae glanced at each other after hearing that answer. Then, they smiled at him.

"You know, your parents will be happy for you. You grew up being brave and kind man."

"Thank you, Jaebum hyung. You and Youngjae hyung are such great guardians, that's why I grew up like this." And it made the couple smile. "Oh! Where is Jackson, Bambam, and Yugyeom? And also Mr. Tuan?"