Revenge

"Give this to her." Sana said while handing a packed meal to Dahyun and Jisoo.

"Oh? You bought JinE a meal?" Jisoo asked her.

"Yes, I'm buying her a lunch." Said Sana and she let out a smirk. "As an advance peace offering before I'm going to ruin their relationship."

Both Dahyun and Jisoo furrowed their brows as they looked at each other then to Sana.

"What do you mean by that?" Dahyun turned to ask this time.

"Find her. Tell her that you guys met Mark and he asked you to give this to her and to inform her that they'll have lunch at the rooftop instead of the cafeteria. And find any excuse on why Mark asked you to hand this meal to her." Sana informed them about her plan. "And me, I'll be at the rooftop. I'll make sure that when she sees us, her heart will broke into pieces."

"Wait, are you sure about this?" Dahyun asked once again.

"Yes,  I don't think this will work." Jisoo agreed.

"It will work if you two help me. So? Are you going to help me or not?"

Jisoo bit her lower lip while Dahyun kept plastering a skeptical look on her face.

"Fine, we'll do it." Dahyun finally agreed and she grabbed the meal from Sana while Jisoo was shocked to hear about Dahyun agreeing to it.

"Good!" Sana exclaimed happily.

Since Mark and JinE were officially a couple, the two of them always eat their lunch together. Mark stayed at the rooftop while waiting for JinE since she still has class before lunch.

While feeling the breeze, Mark suddenly heard footsteps from behind. He smiled and turned around to see if it was JinE. He thought that maybe JinE came to see him so that they could go to the cafeteria together, but his smile dropped as soon as he saw the person coming. It was Sana.

"What are you doing here?" Mark sternly asked.

Sana snorted as she continued to walk towards Mark. She knew that Mark loves the rooftop, so she knew that Mark would be staying there. "Am I not allowed to come here?"

He stayed silent as he couldn't find any words to disagree with Sana's statement because of course, he doesn't own the rooftop for him to simply shoo her away.

"Fine, I'll just leave." Mark noted her. He grabbed his bag and was about to leave the rooftop and head to the cafeteria when Sana held his hand.

"You're leaving already?" She grabbed Mark's bag from his hand and placed it back on the bench.

Mark rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"

"What I want? It's a really good question." She smiled. "I want... you back."

"I still love you. I need you and I miss you so much. I can give you everything and I can do anything for you." Said Sana while holding Mark's hand. "Please come back to me. Let's give ourselves another chance."

Mark just listened to her. He really didn't  care about her anymore and he never wanted to be with her. He has JinE now and she's the most important person for him.

Sana looked at Mark who's just staring at her. She wrapped Mark's arms around her before hugging him. She placed her head on Mark's  chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I miss this. You, hugging me. I feel so safe in your arms."

She pulls away a little while her arms still hugging Mark, she smiled while staring at Mark's face then to his lips. She cupped his face and slowly leaning her face to kiss him.