Living a Life as a Girl

Standing in front of the mirror, Jinyoung stares at his own reflection... as a girl. It's already part of his daily routine to look at his self in front of the mirror for five minutes. He has been living his life as a girl for almost 3 months already. In order for him to live a peaceful life, he needed to forget about being a boy and face his new life disguising as a girl.

It's not easy for him. It was a tough decision to make. He needed to give up a lot of things in his life. He doesn't even have friends. He doesn't have a permanent place to live, a university to study and a place to earn money for a living. His life is a mess. But even though it's like that, he stays strong and is thankful enough to meet these two people who never leave him no matter what.

Jinyoung let out a deep sigh when a knock from the door was heard. A man came in with a smile on his face as he looked at Jinyoung who's dressing up as a girl.

"Are you ready on your first day of school?" he asked.

Jinyoung turned around and face the man in front of him with a blank expression. He's Youngjae. He was the person who helped Jinyoung after his parents died. Together with his boyfriend, Jaebum, they adopt Jinyoung and treat him as their own son. "This isn't my first day of school. Maybe I have... 4 or 5 first day of school in each year?"

Youngjae let out a soft chuckle while caressing Jinyoung's curly and chestnut wig. "Isn't it cool?"

Jinyoung whines in front of Youngjae. "What makes it cool hmm? Tell me?"

"I think this would be the last first day of school for you this year. No one will recognize that you're Jinyoung, so maybe we can stay here longer. We will not transfer to another place, another house and another university." Youngjae let out a reassuring smile before he lightly pinched Jinyoung's soft cheek. "You're so cute! Come on, hurry up! or you'll be late and Jaebum will kill you."

And with that, Youngjae left Jinyoung's room leaving the younger inside.

"Thank you for sending me Jaebum." Jinyoung unbuckled his seatbelt and grabbed his bag after Jaebum stopped the car in front of Jinyoung's new university.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Jaebum asked while staring at him.

Jinyoung smiled and nodded his head. "I'm fine, don't worry. I usually go out wearing girl's outfit, so it's not new to me anymore."

"This is different, Jinyoung. You know that.  Going out disguising as a girl and studying in a university while cross-dressing, they're completely different."

Jinyoung pursed his lips as he listen to the older. "Jaebum hyung... I'm really fine. If something happens, promise" he raised his right hand before he continued. "I will call you."

Jaebum shook his head with Jinyoung's stubbornness. As much as he wants to protect the younger, it's not good to keep him inside the house forever and forbid him to go out. "Fine! Just be careful. You have a phone, you know how to use that. So call me when you need something... like a help."

A chuckled came out from the younger's lips. Jaebum is really like a father to him. Nothing bad will happen as long Jaebum and Youngjae is there. "I will. See you later."

"Sejong University" Jinyoung whispered after he finally got inside his new university. He roamed his eyes around the big campus as he continued walking. "I hope this would be my last university. This school is quite good so please give me a chance to graduate from here. I will definitely do everything even though disguising as a gi--- ouch!"

The books that he was carrying scattered on the floor when a cute girl accidentally bumped him.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry girl..." She knelt on the ground and started picking up Jinyoung's book. "I wasn't looking on my way."