A Deal

Mark is obviously spacing out as he stood up in front of his door. Their company is going down but his father is struggling to pull it up. The funds were missing and there is no any trace where did the money go or how it suddenly disappeared. But there's only one thing in his mind, someone stole the funds from the company.

He held the door knob of his house and was about to twist it open when he heard a noise from the neighborhood. The noise came from Jinyoung's house. He didn't waste any time and he immediately ran going to where the noise came from.

Mark was still catching up his breath as soon as he opened the main door of Jinyoung's house. When he saw Jinyoung crouching down on the floor, he was taken a back. The person in front of him... it wasn't a girl, but a boy and his face is so familiar to him. His face looks like the person he's expecting to see... his face looks like Jin.E.

"You..." he mumbled, his breath started to become normal and then he furrowed his eyebrows while still staring at Jinyoung. "Who are you?!"

Jinyoung's eyes widened when he saw the person standing at the door step. It was Mark and he's staring at Jinyoung intensely. Instead of picking up those pieces of glass on the floor, Jinyoung slowly stood up while his eyes glued on Mark's confused face. He doesn't know how to answer his question.

"Ahm..." Jinyoung started. "Actually..."

"You... look like Jin.E." Mark butt in. Staring at Jinyoung, he studied his face tracing every inch of it as he slowly approached him, careful not to step on the broken glass. "Perhaps... are you Jin.E's twin brother?"

"Twin brother?" Jinyoung repeated. His eyes lightened up at what Mark said. He can use it as an excuse so that he won't find out that he's actually a boy and not a girl like he always knew. Jinyoung crossed his arms and proudly introduced himself as Jin.E's twin brother. "Ah Yes! I'm her twin brother. Why?"

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows when he suddenly noticed something. This is his house but why is he explaining himself to this guy who just appeared in his place all of a sudden.

"Why am I explaining myself to you? Who... who are you?" Jinyoung asked. He just need to continue acting like this then his secret will be safe. "Why do you know my sister? And why are you here?"

"Ohh actually, I just arrived home when I heard a noise coming from this house." Mark explained. "I thought something bad happened here so I rushed. I'm sorry for barging into your house like this. My name is Mark and I'm Jin.E's classmate."

Mark smiled and offered his hand for a shake. Jinyoung stared at it for a while before he slowly lifted his hand and accepted it.

"Jinyoung."

"Ohh you're really twins." Mark muttered. "Even your names were almost the same." He  saw the pieces of glass scattered on the floor. He crouched down and started picking it up. "Let me help you clean it."

"Ahh no it's okay." Jinyoung insisted as he tried to stop Mark from cleaning the mess. "I can do it."

Mark didn't listen to him and just continue cleaning it. Jinyoung stared at him, the Mark he used to know is annoying and likes teasing him but the Mark in front of him is completely different. He shook his head and just helped him.

"Thank you..." Jinyoung muttered as soon as they finished cleaning the broken glass on the floor.

"You're welcome." Mark roamed his eyes around the house then it landed back to Jinyoung. "Are you alone? Where is your sister?"

"My sister? Ahh... she went out with her friends." Jinyoung lied once again.

Intelligence level 100, such a very good liar Jinyoung.