Let's Have A Date

"Thank you for buying me this." JinE said while she's happily eating the burger that Mark bought for her.

Mark looked at JinE with a sweet smile. It's the first time that JinE thanked him and he felt really happy about that. "You're welcome."

After they both arrived inside the class, they handed the burgers to Bambam and Jackson who's patiently waiting for their food.

"Waah~ burger!" Bambam happily exclaimed.  "Thanks hyung."

"What thanks? You need to pay for that."

Unlike Bambam who showed a little gratitude to his hyung, Jackson didn't say anything and he immediately took a bite of his burger as soon as he received it.

JinE sat on her chair while still eating her burger. She noticed that there's something missing on her desk. She started opening her books and searching for her presentation.

"Oh where is it? I just placed it here." She mumbled to herself.

Mark noticed that JinE was busy searching for something. "What are you looking for?"

Meanwhile, Sana just stayed silent and acted like she didn't know anything. She focused on preparing her presentation.

"I think..." JinE said, her voice sounded really worried and nervous. "I think I lost my papers for the presentation."

"What? Where did you put it?"

"I placed it on my desk before we went out."

Mark stood up from his seat and decided to help JinE searched for it. "Are you sure that you just placed it on your desk?"

"Of course." JinE strongly insisted.

"Search it in your bag."

JinE followed Mark and she immediately opened her bag and searched for it, but unfortunately she saw nothing. "It's not here." Her sight landed to a person who's playing innocent. "Hmm Sana? Did you see some papers on my desk?"

Sana glanced at JinE's desk then she lied. "No, I didn't see anything on your desk."

"Ahh I see. Maybe you didn't notice it, thanks anyway."

Mark couldn't helped but to stare at Sana. Something's bothering him, something's really strange. Mark thought that maybe Sana knew something about JinE's presentation.

"Let's just ---" Mark didn't finish his statement when Ms. Jeon suddenly arrived.

"Settle down everyone!" Ms. Jeon said as she entered the class. "Are you guys ready for your presentation?"

"Yeees!" They answered in chorus.

"That's good. Let's start with the first group."

JinE hissed in frustration while Sana mentally laughed at JinE who's completely devastated about the loss of her presentation.

The presentation with the other groups went smoothly and their professor was impressed at them. But JinE's heart went wild when there professor called their group.

"I'm dead." JinE mumbled to herself.

Mark didn't miss to glance at JinE when he stood up from his seat. "It's okay, I will help you." Mark said it and he showed a heart warming smile to JinE.

"Thank you." JinE mumbled.

While Mark was busy cheering the devastated JinE, Sana secretly rolled her eyes at them. She already threw JinE's presentation and she's pretty sure that Ms. Jeon will embarrass JinE in front of the class.