It's Still You

"Yugyeom-ah? Where are you now?" Mark was pulling his luggages at the doorstep while talking on the phone.

"Almost there, Mark hyung." Yugyeom answered and after a few minutes, he stopped the car that he was driving in front of Mark's house.

Yugyeom got out from the car and helped Mark putting his luggages into the car's trunk. Before Mark finally closed the door of the house, he took a quick look around the place.

Mark closed the door once he was done roaming his eyes around the house for the last time. He pulled the last luggage that he had and when he was about to lift it and put it in the trunk, someone snatched it from him. Mark turned to look at and find out who snatched his luggage. And he was shocked to see that it was... Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung? What are you doing?"

"You, what are you doing?"

"M-me? I'm leaving."

"I told you to leave me alone, not to leave this house. This is not what I mean."

"But this was how I understood it. I was just granting your wish."

"Then I want to take it back." He sniffed and started to cry again. Jinyoung wanted to act like he was tough and he wasn't affected at all, but the truth was that he's just really soft when it comes to Mark. "I like you. So, don't leave."

It was something that Mark wanted to hear, and Jinyoung finally said it. "What kind of confession was that, when you even asked me to leave?"

"I thought I was strong enough to lose you. But... I was wrong. I need you."

Mark finally plastered a small smile on his face. He slowly took steps towards to the younger while his eyes were staring straight in Jinyoung's eyes.

"Are you still leaving?"

"Do you want me to leave?" For the second time, Mark asked him the question that he had asked a while ago.

"No, not anymore."

"Then I'm staying with you."

As soon as Mark let out that statement, he quickly leaned towards Jinyoung. He placed his hands on Jinyoung's cheeks and crashed their lips together.

Yugyeom who was their the whole time, widened his eyes and his lips parted in shock. Just like Yugyeom, Jaebum and Youngjae were also surprised but it was replaced with a smile afterwards.

It was their first kiss. So when Jinyoung felt Mark's soft lips against him, his eyes went wide in surprise and he was frozen in his tracks. He felt like thousands of butterflies had escaped from his stomach and they were flying around them, celebrating their reconciliation.

Mark smiled between the kiss, he pulled away and rested his forehead against Jinyoung's. Seeing Mark's sweet smile after their kiss, Jinyoung slowly curved his lips into a smile as well. They were both smiling at each other, before they closed the space between them, letting their lips touched once again.

"Yah, Yugyeom-ah. Come here, you're not allowed to see this thing." Jaebum said as he walked towards Yugyeom and covered his eyes.

"But I'm turning 20 in a few months hyung." He insisted while holding Jaebum's hands that were covered his eyes.

"Still, you're too young."

Jaebum dragged Yugyeom inside their house while Youngjae was laughing as he followed the two. They excused themselves and just let Mark and Jinyoung to be in their own world. The two were longing for each other that they didn't even care if people were looking at them or not.