{Chapter Fifthteen}

Tanner's P.O.V

(Y/) left to get the door. But She hasn't closed the door yet. "(Y/N)?" I looked over at the door and saw she wasn't there. I shot up and saw the keys on the floor. "Where is she...?" I stepped outside and looked around. I saw no one. I ran out onto the pavement and saw a black car. Driving away fast. It hit me. "That's one of Adam's cars- goddamnit! That man will not stop hurting everyone I care about." I rushed in and grabbed the keys (Y/N) left on the floor. I took my phone out and scrolled through. "Fuck. I forgot to get Hannah's number on my phone." I looked around and saw her phone.

Picking it up. I got onto her contacts and called Hannah. I know she's in hospital but surely her brother is there. After a couple of rings. The phone is asnwered. "(Y?N)? Why did you call Hannah's phone?"

"Sorry but this is not (Y/N)"

"Wait I recognise your voice- Tanner?"

"Yeah. I don't know (Y/N)'s other coworkers names so I had to call Hannah." I closed the front door and sat back down on the sofa. "Why? Did something happen to (Y/N)?" I wanted to lie. I really did but I knew not telling him would hurt him even more than knowing. "Yes...it seems like either that goddamn kidnapper or one of Adam's men kidnapped (Y/N) At the door. I was stupid enough to not get the door instead. This is all happening to her because of me."

"Hey hey. I'm sure she doesn't believe that. I don't have Napoleon's number. But it should be on (Y/N)'s phone. I'll come straight over. So you don't have to talk to someone you don't know." I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Jacob. Who knows that that man could do to her so. Please hurry." He hanged up the phone and I stuff my face in my hands. "God...why must this happen to her? Why not just do this shit to me. He wants to hurt me. So why hurt HER."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Groaning I open my eyes. "Oww. My head.." I tried to put my hand on my head but my arm was stuck. My eyes widened as I pulled my hands again. Then it hit me.

Right- That asshole kidnapped me. Where the fuck am I?

I looked around but it was pitch black. There was no one. At least that I can see. "HEY!! ASSHOLE AREN'T YOU GONNA TELL WHY YOU BROUGHT ME HERE!!" I was really pissed. I suddenly heard footsteps and then the light went on. I shut my eyes, the light was blinding. I blinked a couple times and my eyesight went back to normal. "You know. It's rude to shout at someone. I laughed. "Ha- said the person who made a guy kidnap me. What are you? Some stupid ass boss who has to have his minions do all his naughty work~?"

He walked forward. And knelt down. "Right. Adam?" I said again smirking. "Well well. Aren't you full of surprises you knew it was me." I laughed. "Of course I do. You're the asshole who shot my friend. She's alive thankfully."

"Let me tell you that I didn't mean to. I was meant to kill you but she got in the way." I lowered my eyebrows. "Why?" He looked at me confused, "Why what?" I scoffed. "Oh you know. Why did you bloody well kidnap me. Are you afraid of having me go bonkers again~?" one of his men stepped forward but Adam put his hand up. Stopping him. "Well to answer your question. I brought you here. Because I want Tanner here. And the only way I can bring him here. Is by taking someone he cares about. And wa-la. The guy who kidnapped you was on the way to get a new person but he informed me you where there."

"So you proceeded to make him kidnap me. By the goddamn door?"

"Well of course. He would realise you're gone easier then." I laughed. "So you think he's he's gonna come alone?"

"Of course. He wouldn't want to put any more of the people he cares for. Well YOU care for in danger." I smirked. I managed to get my pocket knife from my back pocket and started cutting the rope. Luckily for me. There isn't any men behind or a mirror. *cough* The babysitter *cough* (if you know that movie. I love you. Let's be friends.).

"You do know I'm apart of an agency? They will realise I'm gone." He just smiled. "Oh but we already have that sorted." he was holding my burn phone. I started to laugh. "Pfft You daft little shit. That isn't my main phone. It's a burner phone. I always have it on me all the time. My main phone is at Luna's think again." I managed to finish cutting the rope but quickly grabbed the rope so it wouldn't fall down. I had to get out at the perfect moment. Not now. He looked hella pissed. I smirked. "Oh and. Might wanna have more men in the room Adam."

"What do you mea-" I got up off the chair. threw the rope at the man on the left and slid underneath the man on the right. I grabbed his arm, twisted it. I kicked upwards and he fell on his stomach. I sat on his back. My knife towards Adam and I took my spare gun out of my boot and faced it to the guy who just managed to get the rope off of him. "So. Who's in danger now dickhead?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes. I got off the guy on the floor. I looked around and saw a vent. I grabbed my knife. Looked at Adam's hand and saw he was near the wall. I took one step forward. I shot the guy in the arm. The pressure knocking him over.

I hit my leg, and slide over to the vent. I took the aim and threw the knife. It just missed him and while he was distracted I shot him in both shoulders and put I middle finger up at him as I slid right into the vent. "Bye bye~ Wait oh shit I'm falling- AHHHHHH" I fell right on my butt in the vent. "Oh no-" the vent broke and I fell Into a bin. "Oh- phew." I got up and jumped out the bin. "Ow-" I looked at my shoulder and saw a piece of glass in it. "Oof. It must have got stuck in when I fell into the bin." I yanked it out and yelped in pain.

"(Y/N)?? Oh my god (Y/N) you're safe!!" I turned around and saw Napoleon and Tanner running my way. I smiled and ran over. "Yo!! Tanner!!" I ran up to Tanner and hugged him. He hugged me back and put a bit too much pressure on the wound. "Oww-" his eyes widened. "Did they hurt you-" I shook my head. "No no. I went into the vent and accidently broke it falling into the bin and got a glass shard in it. It's them who got hurt. I may have shot Adam twice- in both shoulders."

"I- My god. I love you." I laughed and Tanner joined. Napoleon rolled his eyes. "You do know you could get in trouble?" I shrugged. "They should be happy. Did you call the agency??" He nodded. "They are already here. We went with them." I smiled. "Well. It should be easy getting Adam. I think one of the men was the kidnapper-"

"Well done. You got the guy we were looking for and got Adam. If he doesn't die due to blood loss." I rubbed my head and laughed. "Sorry. I was gonna hid him with my knife but I missed so I decided to shot him-"

"Well. I'm happy. I no longer need to follow him and what what he wants." I smiled and nodded. "Yup!!" His eyes widened. "Did you try and stop the blood" my eyes widened. "Oh shit. No-" I looked at my arm and it was still bleeding- "Oh shit. We should probably go to the hospital- and I'm feeling dizzy-" I stumbled and Tanner got me. "It's alright. We'll get you to the hospital." I nodded and drifted into unconsciousness.
____________________________________
We gotta love a badass reader uwu. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter~ love y'all!!

~Jonah