{Chapter Twelve}

(Y/N) (L/N)

BANG

I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for a pain to shot through my body. But instead, I heard a big thump on the floor and Hannah's voice. "Look after Jacob for me...." Jacob ran over panicking, while I screamed at her unconscious body. "NO NO HANNAH, PLEASE, ANSWER ME!!" I screamed, falling down. I cried seeing my friend in a state like this. I suddenly felt arms around me. It felt comforting. I knew straight away who it was.

"Y-you're goddamn FUCKING BOSS SHOT MY BEST FRIEND TANNER!!"

"I know, and that why I need you to take Hannah with you and run. To the ambulance-"

"NO I AM NOT GOING!! TANNER YOU CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE. I AM GOING SEE HOW TOUGH ADAM IS!." I got up and pushed Tanner away with a bit more force than I meant, causing him to fall down. He picked up his phone and called the ambulance. I stood face to face with Adam.

"Why the FUCK did you try to kill Hannah?!!"

"She's the one that moved in front of you at the wrong time." I could feel my eyes twitch. "You are SICK I tell you, FUCKING SICK. IF I COULD I'D FUCKING KILL YOU BUT I WANT YOU TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID." I threw my whole body at him, knocking us both over. Expecting to be tackled by his men, but instead I only saw Tanner beside me. "You can get off of him now. I've called the ambulance and the police"

I cried hugging Tanner tightly, he stroked my back, hugging me back. "Shhhh. It's alright. I cleaned up Hannah's gun wound. She's just asleep now." I looked over and saw Jacob there next to Hannah. He looked up and nodded. Indicating that she's still breathing.

"T-thank you..." I rested my head on Tanner's shoulder and fell asleep. The last thing I heard was distance ambulance sirens. And heard Tanners voice. "Don't worry she will be fine. I'll make sure of it, doll."

~At Tanners house~

I woke up in a comfortable bed. Half asleep, I move my hand around and touched a broad chest. My eyes widened, as my face turned red, I turned and saw a sleeping Tanner. I smiled gently and leaned over, kissing his cheek. I got up and realised I was only wearing one of Tanners shirts.

Oh my god- he undressed me- HE UNDRESSED ME. Wait, we are dating now...so I guess I don't really mind. He only wanted to make sure I wouldn't sleep with the same clothes I had on the day before.

I let out a little sigh and walked out of the room, brushing my (H/L) (H/C) with my fingers. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I started to make the breakfast. Bacon, eggs and sausages with Toasts, I put the bread in the toaster. I started to cook the bacon and eggs, humming to myself as I checked on everything.

I heard footsteps and suddenly felt arms around my waist. "Ahh- Tanner don't scare me like that." He chuckled and stuffed his face into my shoulder. "Tannerrrr, I'm making breakfast. Don't distract meee." I pouted and quickly put the bacon and eggs on the plates. Tanner let go off me and went into the living room. "I'll bring the plates in." I pick up the plates and walked into the living room. Giving one of them to Tanner. "Here, umm how is Hannah?? I didn't get to see her at the hospital..."

"Thank you. And about Hannah, she's alright. The hospital managed to save her-"

"Hey, you helped as well. Did Adam get put into Jail??" He nodded, and started to eat his break, and so did I. "Oh thank god. I just hope he stays there for a good amount of time.." Tanner finished his breakfast, and takes my half eaten plate. As I finished. "We could go and visit Hannah, if you would like??"

"You would take us to her?? Thank you so much. I love you." I smiled brightly and he nodded walking into the kitchen to put the dishes away. "I love you too, (Y/N)." He hugged me from behind and I giggled, resting my head on his chest. "Let's be going then, shall we??" I winked and ran to the side where his car keys are. He only chuckled and walked out of the door me following after him. "Here, Mr Lucky Charms, ya keys." He took them gently and unlocked the car. "Thank you, doll."

He opens the passenger door for me, I giggled and got in. "Thank you, Tanner."

"Of course." He walks to the other side and got into his seat as I close the door and put on my seat belt. He hits the engine and we start to drive to the hospital.

Hannah....I'm so happy you're safe. But I do have some talking to do with you, why would you jump out in front of me...?

...

Sorry for the late update!! School has been very annoying and I haven't had to the time to actually y'know write out something, because I get home one hour later than last year so I only have approximately 6 hours in free time, which goes through checking my homework. AND having some free time with my family and friends. I hope you don't mind!! But the weekend, I will DEFINITELY be updating something. Love y'all byeeeee
~Yona