{Chapter Four}

I got to Hannah's house and knocked on the door. It opened a few seconds after. "Yo, what are you here for??" I punched her playfully. "You know why. I need help with what to do exactly on the 'date' with Tanner."

"Ahhh, so you came to me. For date advice really??" I shrugged my shoulders. "You're literally the only one out of us that has ever been on a true date." She face palmed. "That was once. Girl this is your SECOND date for this job. You can do it."

"Oh and I agreed with him picking me up at 7:00pm-"

"YOU WHAT- That's the time that you were supposed to go to Luna's house." I sighed. Looking down. "I couldn't exactly tell him that could I?? And he said he would be busy in the morning."

"Ohhh. Alright. What is your idea?? You normally come to me with an idea."

"Right you are!! Well, my idea is that we could on a walk at the park. Then go to either mine or his house to have dinner??"

"Girl. I told you, you're a natural!! That's a perfect idea. Alright. Get into here. I'll get changed and bring my hair stuff. We can hang out until 5:00pm. At 5:00pm I'll do your hair when you get into the outfit my bro picked out okay??"

I nodded and walked in. "Sure. I'll wait in the living room." She nodded and walked up the stairs. "Oh and our dog will probably say hi. He hasn't seen you in a long time."

"Alright!!" I sat down on the sofa and her dog, Jack. Ran up to me and sat down on my lap, giving me kisses. "Ahaha, I missed you too, Jack!!" I petted him and he laid down on my lap. "I see that he does miss you lots."

"Yup, he sure does." I laughed, Hannah joined me. "Jack, go find Jacob!! We are both going now!!" She dragged me out of the house. "You brought your bike right?? I still have my old helmet. I'll hop on too."

"Alright!! Let's go~" I hit the engine and rode off with Hannah holding onto me to not fall off.

~BACK AT YOUR HOUSE~ We got into my house and are on my couch. "So he literally hanged up before you could tell him your address?? Wow. He isn't even a bit concerned that you would feel a bit of doubt."

"I don't know. But yup. Wait what time is it??" I checked the time and saw that it was 2:12pm. "Crap it's 2:12pm and I haven't had lunch yet."

"It's 2:13pm now but I'll make us lunch. I haven't eaten yet."

"Alright. Thank you, Hannah." She nodded and got to the kitchen, and made us lunch.

~time skip to 4:50pm~ "Alright. You get yourself changed into the outfit. I'll get my hair products out." I nodded and went up to my bedroom. And got into the outfit.

I'm still really nervous for Tanner to see me in this...but why?? Why am I so nervous?! Do I still have the same feelings as I did before...?

I shook my head and slipped on my heels, and walked down the stairs. I was still slightly flushed at the thought of Tanner see me in this outfit.

"Oh shit- you look hot girl. My brother really did do good."

"Oh shut up Hannah!! This dress is still too revealing for my liking."

"You'll do amazing. There is no WAY he wouldn't love you in this outfit. Now let me do your hair."

I nodded and sat down on the chair she placed  down for me. She hummed while doing my hair. I smiled softly feeling her brushing my hair. And curling it.

My heart is beating so fast. I'm scared aren't I?? Wait no....this feeling isn't fear...it's no no, it can't be. Can it?? I can't be excited and nervous over this little date..