{Chapter Thirteen}

(Y/N) (L/N)

We drove to the hospital in Tanners car. I was so nervous to how Hannah would be. "(Y/N)? Don't worry, I'm sure she's fine." I smiled gently looking at him, as he focuses on the road. "I hope so...I just hope that she's awake."

"I'm sure she will be. Look we're here." I looked out the window. And indeed we were here. I undid my seatbelt and Tanner opened my car door. "Thank you, Tanner."

"You're welcome." I got out and Tanner closed the door, locking it. I held out my hand. Tanner took it and we walked into the hospital hand in hand. "Are you ready??" I nodded, we head to reception. "Hello, what can I do for you two??"

"Can we go see Hannah, Hannah Adams." The receptionist nodded. "Her room in just on the other side, room 23."

"Thank you." I looked at Tanner and he nodded. "Let's go." He out his arm out. I grabbed his hand and we walked over to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. On the bed, was Hannah, she looked up from the book she was reading, her eyes widened. I let go off Tanner's hand and ran over to her. "Hannah!! Oh my god, thank god your alive!!"

I hugged her tightly, she hugged me back. I let go and turned around to see Tanner smiling. "W-what??" I asked feeling my cheeks flush. "Sorry, sorry. It's just cute, seeing you so happy to see Hannah alive." Hannah laughed. "It is great to see how happy you are.." I smiled. "Of course I would be!! You SAVED me!! I would have killed him if Tanner wasn't there to stop me..." Tanner walked out and hugged me from behind.

"It's because I didn't want you to have to go through the pain of having to shoot someone out of anger. Not because of your job." I sighed and turned around, I cupped his face. "Tanner....you know how I am....at least he'll be in jail for a while..." I went in my tip toes and placed a gentle kiss on Tanners lips. He kissed me back, my hands leaving his cheeks and around his neck.

"Oh you two get a room!! This is a hospital, not your bedroom." We pulled apart and I looked away, blushing. "Sorry.." she sighed. "Don't say sorry, (Y/N). You had to because the moment felt right!! But do you think you could get the nurse here?? I need my meds. My head is killing me and I can take another one now." I nodded

"Of course!! Tanner stay with Hannie, I'll be right back." He nodded. "Alright, don't be too long." I giggled, and ran off to get the nurse. "Excuse me?? Hannah, Hannah Adams from room 23 has a migraine and would like her meds." The nurse nodded. "It has been almost day since she had the last one. This place is very noisy. Tell her that I'll be right over with her meds." I nodded and ran off to her room.

"The nurse said that she'll be right over!!" I said running into the room. Tanner was on the chair, his head down.

Aww. Is he tired??

I tip toe over to him and sit on his lap, kissing his cheek. "Thank you, (Y/N). You two can go now if you want. Tanner does seem quite tired." I nodded, feeling Tanners arms go around my waist. "Are we going to go now??" I nodded. Getting up. "But, I'm driving. You're too tired to drive." He nodded getting up as well. "Alright, alright. It was good to see you again, Hannah."

"You too, and you better treat her right. One word of you being mean to her or even thinking about BREAKING her HEART. I'll give you straight to the police." Tanner laughed. "Alright. (Y/N) knows I would never do that, would I??" I nodded, holding his hand. "He would never do that. I trust him." He smiled and pulling me in, and giving me a quick kiss. I pouted and blushed. Dragging him out of the rooms.

"BYE HANNAH!!" I dragged him to the car and got in, driving home. We ended up having a lazy day. Cuddling and watching movies all day....

...

Sorry for the SUPER late update. I know this is short but I wanted to quickly update. So I hope you will take this!!! Love you!!
~Yona