{Chapter Eighteen}

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Oh trust me it's going to be worth it." I said giggling. She nodded. "So will you tell me ??" I nodded and took a deep breath. And explained

*time skip to after you explained bc it would be hella long*

"WAIT WHAT-" she screamed. I giggled. "Yeahhh."

"You have to be kidding me-" I shook my head. "Im not. Would I lie to you ?" She shook her head. "No...but- are you positive that it's...him ??"

"Why don't you have a look yourself ??" I said. As I heard footsteps come down the stairs. "Oh- hello Luna." Tanner had walked up to us and waved. My face was hella red. Because this stupid head- is only wearing a towel. "TANNER PUT SOME CLOTHES ON !!" I yell his eyes widened and he chuckled. "What ?? Are you getting too nervous~ ??." I was still blushing and I glared at him. "GET. CHANGED. NOW !!"

He put his hands up in surrender. "Okay okay, doll. I'll get changed~" he went back upstairs and I let out a sigh. I looked back at Luna and her face was full of shock. "You. Got. That. Psycho. To. Act. Some. What. Normal ??" I giggled. "Yes. Yes I did. But there's something I need to tell you." I said looking serious. She nodded. "Okay."

"You can't tell anyone. Not even our boss. Only you, Napoleon and Hannah know." She nodded. "Alright. I know how much you love him. And if they trust him. Then I'll trust him." I smiled. "Thank you so much Luna !!" I said and hugged her. We heard footsteps again and Tanner was down again and in his normal clothes. "Am I suitable of having your friend ??" He said smiling. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Of course. Just don't you dare hurt her. I won't be afraid to take you into the police is you hurt her." Luna said glaring at Tanner he chuckled and nodded. "I promise you that. I would never hurt her. Never in a million years."

It was Luna's turn to smile. "That's good. Then (Y/N). I have to go. Can I have my keys ??" I nodded and gave her the keys. "Oh again I'm sorry if your sofa is a mess-" I said blushing. I turned to Tanner and he just chuckled. "What~ ? How could I not ??" Luna's eyes widened. "YOU TWO BETTER NOT HAVE DONE 'IT' ON MY SOFA."

My eyes widened and my whole face turned beat red. "NO NO ITS NOT THAT. WE DID HAVE A MINI MAKEOUT SESSION IT DIDN'T GET THAT FAR !!" I yelled. And fell to the floor. Luna laughed and patted my head. "Girl. I was joking. I know you don't like to go that far at first." I shook my head. Tanner leant down. And held out his hand. "Come on. Let's get you up." I smiled and took his hand. And got up.

"Anywaysss. I should leave you two love birds alone. Bye~" she opened the door and left. I sighed. Still slightly blushing. I turned around and faced Tanner. "Soooo. You know about that bitch (ex friend or whatever I forgot what I put now lmao) ?? Can we go kill her now~ ??" I said giving him the puppy dog eyes. He just chuckled and patted my head. "Of course. But you'll need to get into something that people won't recognise you." My smile brightened and I rushed up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I got into what I call my 'killer self clothes' I rushed down and Tanner was there putting stuff in his syringe. I had my knife with me. On my hip. In an attachment. Don't question it. It's apart of my agent stuff it actually comes in handy !!. He turned around and smiled. "Well, why don't you look different, doll~ looks like we are going to be known as the new criminal couple." He said and winked I giggled. "Of course Mr Lucky Charms. You need to call me something that isn't my name.."

"Isn't doll alright ??" He said as he lifted my chin. Making me face him. His face was really close to me. Making my face turn red. He chuckled and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. And he let go of my chin. "Y-yes !! D-doll is okay." He chuckled and held out his hand again . "Shall we go ??" I took his hand and we went out.

It's finally time to get my revenge on her.....

...

I'm so so so sorry for the late update. I know this is a short chapter but the next one will be the ending so I wanted to make that one the longest !! I love y'all~

~Yona