{Chapter Twenty}

(Y/N) (L/N) P.O.V

We got back to Tanner's house. I got out and went to the trunk. Tanner right behind. He wraps an arm around my waist. "Coast is all clear~ time to get her inside." I nodded and opened the trunk. Yeeting the bag with her unconscious body in, over my shoulder. We got to the door and Tanner unlocks it. He goes in front of me. And winked at me.

"This is going to be your first time going into my basement." My eyes widened. "Oh my. You are right, mr Lucky Charms." I said giggling. "Let's get her down there before she wakes up." He nodded and got to the basement door. "Are you ready~??"

"Yep. I'm ready to see the torture stuff you have down there !!" I said a little bit too excited. "Oh my. Who know little miss agent had this side to her." I just rolled my eyes. "Oh shut it Tanner. You know I quit to do this with you." I said using one hand to pull him by his tie. And kiss him. "Now open the doorrrrr." I said wining. He chuckled and opened the door. Going in. Me after him.

"There's already a chair ready for you to put her in. I'll get the rope and tape." I nodded. Looking around in awe. Tanner really had all types of shit in here. Oh how lucky we are that I'm no longer in the Agency. I promptly put the body on the floor. And took it out of the bag. I laughed a little quietly. "I still can't believe how small she is." I giggled and put her on the chair. Shortly after Tanner came back. "I'm back with the rope and tape~"

"Thank you, my love. You do the honours." I said taking a step the side. "Oh how nice to you, Doll~" I giggled. "Oh shut it and do it before I change my mind. He just chuckled and tied her up tightly with both rope and tape. And he did it with such style. Oh my god. "Hmmm. We should probably put this chair in a cage..." his eyes widened at my sentence and he smiled.

"That is a wonderful idea, love. I have a big cage." He said as he goes and fetches it. And let me tell you. It was bigggg.......oh my god stop it me !! He may be big but I'm talking about the cage. We both successfully put her into the cage. And locked it. Like a lot. We stepped back and admired our work. Tanner put his arms around my waist. "Are you ready for a little date~ ??" I looked up at him. "Always my love. Let's go." I said as I took his hand. Walking out the basement. With the victim who was soon filed as an unsolved mystery to my old agency....