{Chapter Sixteen}

(Y/N) (L/N) P.O.V

I groaned as I left the hospital with my arm bandaged up. Tanner was there waiting for me. "You okay?" I nodded. He walked over and pulled me into a hug. Being careful of my arm. I giggled and hugged him back with one arm. "I'm okay Tanner. I went to see Hannah before I left. She's alright. She told me she should be let out next week Wednesday." (let's just say that it's friday yeah?? uwu)

"That's good then. Well. My house is nearer to the hospital so do you want to go there? It's getting late and you need some well deserved rest." I nodded. "Yes. I would love that. But I'm hungry." Tanner smiled. "I can cook up some dinner. Let's just get going." I nodded and went with Tanner to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. "Thank you." He nodded and went into the driving seat.

~At his house.~

After a while we got to his house and Tanner got out and went to my door. Opening it. "Thank you, Tanner." I got out and closed the door. We walked up to his door and he unlocked it. "After you." I giggled and went in. Tanner followed and closed and locked the door behind him. I flopped on the sofa and Tanner walked into the kitchen. "Do you fancy anything?" I looked up from the sofa. "Hmmmm. can we have (favourite food) if you have it?" He nodded. "Yup. We have it. If you want. You can head upstairs and have a shower and all of that. It'll take a while."

"Alrighty." I hopped of the sofa and walked up the long set of stairs. I still love his house. I went into his bedroom and picked up a random shirt. I knew it was going to be extremely long on me. Due to Tanner being so fucking tall and me being so bloody short. (Where the under 5'5 gang TwT-) I went to the bathroom and and threw the shirt down. "TANNER!! DO YOU NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!"

"NO. I DON'T!!" I locked the door and started taking off my clothes. I turned the shower on.

~After the shower~

I yawned as I walked down the stairs with a towel on my head. Tanner's shirt on. It reaching my knees. Tanner turned around with two plates of (F/F). He chuckled when he saw me. "You look adorable with only my shirt one." I giggled, blushing slightly and flopped on the sofa. Tanner went and put the plates me. "Bon appetite." I laughed and rolled my eyes. The towel fell off my head and Tanner laughed. He picked it up started to dry my hair with it. It was my turn to laugh. "Tannerrrrrrr. You don't have to dry my hairrr." He chuckled. "Am I not allowed to dry my girlfriends hair?" I rolled my eyes and laughed. He stopped and threw the towel to the side. "Now. Let's actually eat before the food gets cold."

~time skip because I don't know how to write another eating scene XD~

Tanner placed our plates in the sink. "That was delicious, Tanner." He turned around and smiled. "I'm glad you liked it." I giggled. "And it was my favourite!!"

"I'll keep that in mind for next time then, doll." I giggled and got up. I walked over and hugged Tanner. He smiled. And hugged me back. He holds my chin up to look at him. "I love you, doll." I giggled. "I love you too, Mr Lucky charms." he smiled and leaned him. Giving me a gentle kiss. I smiled and kissed him back. "How's your arm?"

"It's okay. It doesn't hurt as much as before."

"That's good. We should head to bed now." I nodded and Tanner picked me up bridal style. "Tanner- WOAH!!" I laughed and Tanner starts to walked upstairs me in his arms. "You really are small and cutesy." I could feel my cheeks flush red. "D-don't call me cute!!" He chuckled. We got to his room and he placed me on the bed. I went under the covers and Tanner starts to take of his clothes. He places his syringe on the side and takes of his jacket. And slowly takes of his tie and then his shirt.

He knows I get nervous easily. He's going slow on purpose!!

I blushed and looked away. He finished getting out of clothes and climbed into bed with me. With only his boxers on. He pulled me closer and I turn around. "Tanner. You forgot to turn off the light-" He was silent then laughed. "Silly me. I'll turn it off." He gets out and turns the light of then climbs back in. I smiled and rested my head on his chest. He slides his arms around my waist and hugged me closer to me. I snuggled into him. "Goodnight, (Y/N)."

"Goodnight Tanner." I yawned and drifted into dreamland. Snuggling into Tanner.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! This will most probably be near the end of the book. I'm so sad that this book is coming to an end!! I love you guys!!

~Yona